Chapter 104: The Storm

AMELIA

The internet fucking exploded once they realized what was on Chris' camera roll. He removed it as soon as he saw my messages, but unfortunately it didn't happen fast enough, the damage was already done. 

Megan tried to do damage control, but ultimately there was nothing to do other than just ride out the storm. 

Chris called me afterwards under the ruse of explaining himself, but I could tell he needed me to help calm him down. 

"I'm such a fucking idiot," he sighs. 

He's sitting at the kitchen table in his hotel room, the phone propped up against something as he speaks. His head is in his hands, his entire demeanor showing just how embarrassed he feels. 

"Baby, it's okay," I say softly, trying to calm him, "Accidents happen. It'll be okay." 

"I know, but I just.." He trails off, groaning as he shakes his head, his face still covered by his hands, "I can't believe my dick is all over the internet.. This is the most humiliating thing that's ever happened to me.. Fuck." 

My heart aches at his words, and I really wish I could reach out and pull him into my arms right now. 

"I'm so sorry, Chris," I say earnestly, "I can't even imagine how you feel right now, I don't even know what to say. I completely understand why you're feeling that way but I promise, I swear, everything will be alright eventually." 

"Are you upset?" He suddenly asks quietly, his face still covered by his hands until he drops one of them a little to peek out at me. 

I furrow my brows, "Why would I be upset?" 

"The entire fucking world just saw my dick," he whispers, wincing at his own words before looking at me hesitantly, "Are you upset they did?" 

I sigh, shaking my head, "No, not upset. I mean, obviously I would have preferred that I would be the only one who knows how pretty your cock is, but there's nothing to do about it now. And it's not your fault, it was an honest mistake. I would never be upset with you for making a mistake like that." 

He drops his other hand from his face, and then his jaw tenses slightly before he whispers, "If the entire world saw you naked I would personally hunt down every single person who'd seen you." 

I chuckle and smile softly, "Even if it was an accident?"

"Yes," he gruffs out, "Wouldn't matter what the circumstances were. But if pictures were leaked intentionally by someone, then I would go on a murder spree." 

I laugh, "Okay baby, do you want me to hunt down everyone who's seen it?" 

That makes his lips lift up in a small smile before he shakes his head, "No, that's okay. But I just figured you'd be jealous, or something.." 

He trails off, watching me hesitantly, and I can feel a nervous edge running through my bones. 

I pinch my lips together, taking a deep breath before I quietly say, "I am always jealous." 

"Always?"

"Yeah," I say, looking down at the table in front of me instead of the camera, "I hate that everyone else sees how sexy you are, too. I wish they didn't.." I look up at the screen, "But I also trust you with my entire being. And as long as I trust you, I don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks or feels, because I know you would never do anything to hurt me like that. I know you'd never do that to me."

He smiles softly at my words, nodding slowly, "You're right, I wouldn't. And I know you wouldn't either." 

"Right," my smile widens, "I wouldn't. And now the world knows you have a marvelous cock and I know that fucking sucks, but at least the world also knows that it's mine. So even if they wish it was theirs, it isn't. It's mine and no one else's, and it'll stay that way."