Chapter 123: Noticed

AMELIA

After finishing our meals, Chris excuses himself to go to the bathroom as I talk to Pierre and Taylor. I'm taking a sip of my wine when Taylor brings up last night, making me gulp a little extra at his words. 

"So, you ran into Caleb last night. Such a weird coincidence, huh? Chris certainly didn't seem pleased." 

I swallow my sip before chuckling, my brows furrowing when I look at him, "What do you mean?" 

Taylor glances at Pierre before he looks back at me, "Pierre told me he was acting, like, crazy jealous." 

I scoff, shaking my head, "No, it isn't like that. He was jealous, yes, but it wasn't crazy."

"Then what is it like?" Taylor asks, his head tilting as a small smirk grazes his lips. 

I keep my brows furrowed as I look at him, "What are you hinting at right now?" 

Taylor and Pierre exchange a look before the former's smirk grows wider as he looks back at me, "I've been noticing some.. stuff. He seems a bit.. I don't know, controlling?" 

I snort loudly, "What? He's not controlling at all." 

"Then what do you call it?" Taylor asks, his expression still amused despite his words, "What is your.. dynamic?"

Shit. 

He knows. He so fucking knows. 

I narrow my eyes at him, staying silent as our eyes meet, the smirk on his lips only growing. 

"What are you talking about?"

"As I said, I've noticed some things," Taylor replies as he takes a nonchalant sip of his drink. "I've noticed how you do anything he says if he tells you directly, and apparently you don't even notice that yourself. I've noticed how he prefers to have you close all the time and how you let him make choices on your behalf, despite it being totally out of character for you. And I definitely noticed how he reacted last night, and also how he looked at you as you two had a practical stare off in the middle of the club." 

I scoff, "He did that because you riled him up. Which was really fucked up, by the way." 

"Oh please," Taylor says with a snort, "I did that on purpose. I had my suspicions but I needed to be sure. His reaction definitely proved it. He's your dom, isn't he?"

My breath hitches, eyes quickly darting towards the bathroom to check on Chris, but to my relief he isn't back yet. 

"Fine," I hiss quietly, leaning over the table slightly, "What do you want me to say? There's a dynamic, okay? Yes, we have a dynamic." 

Pierre gasps as Taylor chuckles, "I knew it." 

I roll my eyes, taking another sip of my wine, "Yeah, whatever. If you want to know about it you better ask me before Chris gets back. Do not bring this up in front of him. What do you want to know?"

"What's the dynamic?" Pierre asks as soon as I finish my sentence, "Like, how does it work? Is he like... your master?  Is he.. in charge of you? Is that why you guys started dating each other? And is it during sex too?"

I frown as I reply, "No, he's not my master. He doesn't control my every move, he is not in charge of me. And it isn't why we started dating, it happened naturally. I am naturally submissive, even if that might be a bit surprising to you. Well, at least I am when it comes to him, specifically. And Chris is naturally dominant. It started as a sex thing and then it trickled into our every day lives. But he's not in control, or in charge, I still make my own decisions. Any control I give him, I relinquish willingly. And it's mainly small things. Like picking my dinner, or taking care of me when he knows I won't do it myself. It never crosses into things that I don't want to do, he never forces me to do anything." 

Pierre nods, his head clearly deep in thought, but Taylor is quick to take the baton. 

"So, how does it work during sex? What do you call him?" 

I glare at him, my shoulders tensing at his words. Chris is very private and I haven't shared anything with them that I didn't know he would be okay with. 

"I'm not answering that." 

"That's okay," Taylor replies, a teasing smirk on his face, "I'll just guess."

My brows furrow in confusion but I quickly stiffen in my seat when he starts speaking again. 

"It wasn't master, you didn't seem to like that very much.. Is it sir?" 

I roll my eyes at him, picking up my glass of wine to take another sip as he continues speaking. 

"No, that one isn't it, either.." He glances over at Pierre, who sends him a teasing smile, and I almost choke on my wine when the latter says the word. 

"It's daddy. Isn't it?" 

I sputter, trying to keep myself quiet, but it's too late. They can most definitely tell how my entire body is flustered and slightly embarrassed, both of them laughing as I place my glass of wine back on the table. 

"Daddy," Taylor chuckles, grinning at me, "Look at you go, Ames. I would have never thought you'd be into that." 

"Shut up," I whisper harshly, spotting Chris as he walks out of the bathroom. As luck would have it, another fan walks up to him to ask for a picture, keeping him occupied while I scold Taylor and Pierre, "It's not funny and it's not any of your business. Don't mention it, don't say anything. Do not tease him. It's private, it's between him and I, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Got it?" 

They both nod dutifully, their smiles turning more gentle, "Of course Ames. We won't say a word," Taylor says before taking a sip of his drink. 

I smile gratefully, my eyes finding Chris' when he walks back towards us, but then Pierre says something that makes my nerves stand on edge. 

"Wait, just one more thing.. Do you ever dom him?" 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡