Chapter 136: Grind

AMELIA

"Oh yeah?" I whisper, grinning mischievously, "And how hard does it make you?"

"I think you can tell," Chris murmurs, pulling me down to feel more of him. 
"But just in case you can't... I will be more than happy to give more of a literal presentation." 

"Mmh, okay," I respond, grinding down on him slowly, "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"I have a few ideas." His hands trail down to my ass, squeezing the flesh in his large palms, making me keen at the feeling. I let out a quiet moan, his eyes burning into mine as he watches me intensely.

He tucks his plump bottom lip between his teeth, pressing me down on him once again, another moan tumbling out of me.

I trail my fingers through his hair, leaning my forehead against his as I hold eye contact. His fingers dig into my ass as he starts moving me on top of him, making me grind down on his bulge, the only thing separating us the jersey fabric of his sweats and the flimsy fabric of my elastic shorts.

I can feel the hard outline of him and I want to chase it, adjusting myself slightly to get a better feel of him. He groans when I manage to shift so his shaft is perfectly placed on my core, the wetness of my center undoubtedly seeping through the fabric.

"Fuck, I can feel you," he grunts, urging me to move faster, his hands pulling my hips forward before pushing back to make me grind down on him in a rhythm, "You're so warm, baby. Wet too I bet."

I nod, my words breathy, "Mhm daddy, always wet for you."

"I know," he smirks, watching my eyelids flutter when he pulls me down at a different angle, putting pressure on my clit, "You're such a good girl for daddy, always ready for his cock. Aren't you?"

I mewl, my hips moving in tune with his hands, "Yes daddy, always. Love your cock so much." 

"I know honey," he whispers huskily, his hips bucking up a little, "And daddy loves that tight cunt of yours, loves you so much. My pretty baby." 

I whimper, my forehead resting against his as my eyes squeeze shut, picking up my pace. He's hard and throbbing under me, only thin pieces of fabric keeping us apart, but the friction on my clit feels so good, it's making my head swim. 

"Yeah that's it honey," Chris groans, his fingers digging into my hips, "Go on, rub that pretty little pussy on daddy. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," I breathe out, tugging a little on his hair in response, "Oh god, daddy, s-so good." 

"C'mon baby, move faster. Wanna watch you come all over daddy's lap." 

My hips pick up pace, a whiny moan leaving my throat when he presses me down more, grinding faster on him. I can feel the tension building inside, that flurry of tingles shooting through my body with every little push and pull on top of him. 

Chris groans, a deep, lowly sound as he keeps his forehead pressed to mine, "That's it, that's fucking it. Good girl, keep going. Soak those shorts for daddy." 

I whimper, my back arching as I roll against him, the feeling bubbling up and invading all of my senses. My fingers weave through his hair, allowing me a firmer grip, and he groans deeply when I tug on it again. 

"Close," I mewl, taking short, unsteady breaths, "Close, daddy, 'm close." 

"Mmh, you're my beautiful, special girl. Daddy's pretty little slut, god, you're just rubbing yourself all over me, aren't you? Fuck, you might make me come in my pants if you keep this up, baby. Feels really fucking good." 

His words bring me closer to that edge, my body tensing up more, rubbing myself faster and urgently on him. 

He lets out a low growl, his hands sliding down to cup the globes of my ass, fingers digging in to get a firm grip as he changes the angle again, hitting all the right spots as I roll down on him. 

"Ah!" I cry out, my head dropping to his shoulder, grinding faster, faster, faster - until the coil finally snaps inside me. I wail brokenly, my fingers digging into his scalp when he keeps moving me on top of him. My juices squirt out, soaking my shorts and his sweats, seeping through the fabric while he keeps forcing me to ride it out, coming in rapid waves. 

"Shit, baby," He groans as my body shakes in his hold, his face tucking into the crook of my neck as he lets out a deep growl, pushing me down on his hardness, his hips bucking up to meet my grinds, "Holy shit, fuck." 

I'm panting as I slowly come down from my high, hips stilling on top of him, and I can feel even more wetness seeping through. I sheepishly lift my head from his shoulders, my glazed over eyes meeting the cerulean blue of his, "Did.. Did you come?" 

He lets out a breathy chuckle, a small nod of his head, "Yeah, jesus, I fucking came in my pants." 

I let out a small giggle, leaning in to peck his lips, "That's pretty hot." 

"You're pretty hot," he immediately responds, sliding his large hands up my back, "How was I supposed to not come when I can feel you all over me like that? Impossible." 

I giggle again, nuzzling my face into his neck as I hum, "Mmh, you have a point. It's all my fault." 

He chuckles, "Yeah, but that's alright, I quite enjoyed it, baby. You did so well for me." 

He places a kiss on my temple, his hands rubbing up and down my back soothingly as we both catch our breaths. 

✦✧✦✧

Liked this chapter? Please remember to vote and comment! ♡