Chapter 42: A Night of Firsts

A/N: Who would have thought I could wait more than FORTY chapters until publishing a smut chapter. Oh my, how things have changed. But we have finally arrived, friends! Long live the slow burn (lmao).

*Smut warning. Praise, teasing, slow love making. This is their first time which means it's slow, soft and fluffy. We will be gradually exploring more kinks soon, including one that I'm pretty sure y'all are gonna be excited about, lol. But this one is just sweet. A lot of consent. <3 *

AMELIA

Chris' lips stay on mine as his arms move under me, wrapping tightly around my waist and holding me so close it makes my head dizzy. 

Then he mumbles, "Hold on," against my lips, and the words barely even registers before he lifts me off the couch. I tighten my legs around his waist as he stands up but I don't cease the attack of my lips on his as he stumbles to the bedroom. 

His hands travel down to my ass, both of them gripping it firmly as he makes his way towards the bed. 

He moves us both down on the bed once he reaches it, his hands moving from my ass up to my waist. Then his fingers carefully make their way up under my top, his fingertips gently touching my skin. 

His hands slowly travel upwards and when he reaches my breasts, his palms lands on them, squeezing them firmly. 

The action makes me moan against his lips and I quickly move my hands down from his hair to the hem of his shirt. 

He pulls back from my lips when he feels my hands tangling in the fabric and then he leans down, helping me to pull it off him before he does the same with mine. 

Once my shirt is off he breathes out a, "Fuck," as his eyes trail over my exposed skin. He maneuvers himself down a little, his fingers hooking in the fabric of my pants as he looks up at me, "You're still sure?" 

"Yes," I whisper, and he smiles softly before his gaze drops back down to where his fingers are now slowly pulling the fabric down my legs. He tosses it aside before his large, warm hands slide from my ankles up to my thighs. 

"God, you're so fucking beautiful," he whispers as his eyes soak up every inch of skin his hands touch and once they reach my waist, he stops to look down at my face. 

I sit up slowly, my hands itching to undress him. I reach over, my fingers fumbling with the button of his jeans before pulling down the zipper. He lets me pull them down a little before he stands up beside the bed, removing them completely. 

Then he crawls back to me on the bed, hovering over me as he slots a thigh between my parted ones, putting pressure on my soaked core. 

I moan at the feeling and he quickly dives down to kiss me, one of his hands moving up to cup my breast as the other holds his body over me. 

When he starts slowly rubbing his thigh against me I whimper against his lips and then my hand finds his back, slowly moving down to give his ass a tentative squeeze before sliding around his hip to his front. 

When I finally find what I desire most, I palm his erection gently, the hardness I feel immediately making me whimper. 

I wrap my fingers a little more around him, touching him through his boxer briefs, and he moans into my mouth. 

"Mmh," he hums as he keeps kissing me, his hand now groping my breast more insistently, "Fuck, that feels good." 

Yes it does. It feels fucking amazing, but it's not enough.