Chapter 158: Worship

AMELIA

Walking into my apartment is a blur. I don't even remember the drive back, I just remember how his warm hand kept stroking my thigh and how I could feel the fabric of my panties clinging to my core from the excitement pooling there. 

I do remember stopping him when he started to take charge, however. He offered me a quizzical look, one that made me feel a bit shy as I took his hand and guided him to my couch before directing him to sit down on it, whispering, "I have something else in mind tonight." 

Chris watches me intently as I sink down to my knees in front of him, his legs spread wide, leaning back on the couch. He has a serious expression on his face, one that's mixed with curiosity, his eyes trained on me when I kneel between his spread thighs. 

My palms slide up them, feeling the smooth fabric of his pants, my eyes focused on how his bulge is still so evident in them. I don't even know how this look got approved, you can practically see the outline of his sack, and for some reason it's making my mind go blurry. 

I let my hands trail up to the top of his thighs, and I can tell he's expecting me to unzip his pants and pull him free of his confinement, but I have a different need. A bigger one that I can't explain. 

I don't even fully realize what I'm doing, but before I can help myself, my face dips down to his crotch, nuzzling into the softness of his bulge. 

Chris jolts a little in surprise, his breath hitching while I continue to just.. rub my face on him. 

I have no idea what the fuck is happening to me, but it's a need that runs deep, so deep, I'm not sure I've ever felt like this before. I can feel his cock hardening against my cheek, a purr leaving my lips when I move down to let my nose nudge his sack. 

He feels warm and heavy even through the fabric, and I can't stop myself when my jaw goes slack and my tongue pokes out to lick at the underside. 

"Baby," Chris breathes, undoubtedly taken aback my brazen self indulgence, "Baby, what the fuck?"

His last word is more of a moan, a reaction to my face rubbing against his balls, and I know for a fact that If I opened my eyes right now, I'd see him looking very surprised. 

But I can't. My eyes are fluttered closed as I purr like a fucking cat, rubbing my face all over him as if I was in heat. What the fuck is happening to me?

I don't know and I don't really care. The only thing that could make me stop would be if he didn't want it. But I can tell that at least part of him does, because his fingers gingerly wrap in my hair, letting me move as I please while also letting me know that he's enjoying it. 

His thighs spread wider, giving me better access to his bulge, his cock most definitely hard under the dark fabric. I open wider, mouthing at his sack as my eyes finally flutter open to look up at him through my lashes. 

His jaw is tense, eyes burning into mine, but I recognize the look in them. It's possessive, and a little surprised, but most definitely completely consumed by lust. 

My fingers move up to his waistband, finding their way to the zipper, and I unbutton and unzip his pants while I do my best to suck his heavy sack into my mouth, but the fabric is making it very difficult. 

I reach in through the open zipper, not doing anything to remove his dress pants, my fingers wrapping around his hard shaft. Chris lets out a small moan at my grip, my cheek nuzzling against his sack again before I move up to take his cock into my mouth. 

I sink down on him slowly, relishing in how thick and heavy he feels inside, my tongue toying with the vein on the underside of it. I pull back again, suckling on the tip of his cock while my free hand find his balls, fondling them gently.