Chapter 124: Take Charge

AMELIA

Pierre's words are ringing in my ears the entire drive back. 

It's like I can't focus on anything else, my mind is in overdrive at the notion. 

Do you ever dom him?

No, I don't. And why don't I? Why haven't I?

I hadn't even considered the possibility before, but now it's like I can't think of anything else. 

I don't even know if Chris would be into it, he's so effortlessly dominant at all times that he might not even be comfortable with being submissive or relinquishing control. 

Would I be comfortable taking control? Would I even know how to?

I mean, I guess I would be, considering I can't seem to stop thinking about the possibility, but I also-

"Bug? You okay?" 

Chris' voice pulls me out of it, his breath tickling my ear as he whispers into it. 

My fingers are laced with his absentmindedly as he sits next to me in the car, and I think Taylor and Pierre have been talking casually during the drive, but I haven't really registered any of it. 

The only thing I've been able to think about is how it would feel to have my hunky, dominant boyfriend - my daddy - reduced to a needy mess as I take charge of him, how he would look, sound, how I could make him-

"Amelia, what's going on? Are you feeling okay?" 

I turn my head to look at him and am immediately met with the concern etched across his face. 

His hand gives mine a soft squeeze, his head tilting to the side as he scans my face. 

I clear my throat as I nod, doing my best to reel in my own thoughts, "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just zoned out a little. No need to worry, baby." 

"You sure? You didn't hear me before.." 

"Yeah," I quickly reply, nodding again as I give him a reassuring smile, "Yeah, I'm totally fine. I just have some stuff on my mind.." 

"What is it? Did something happen?" 

His hand reaches up to stroke my cheek, his brows still furrowed in concern as he looks at me and it makes my heart clench. 

God, I fucking love this man to the moon and back. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. 

I lean into his touch, tilting my head until I can kiss his palm before I whisper, "I don't think we should talk about it here. I'll tell you when we're back at the hotel." 

I give his palm another kiss to reassure him, his expression softening but only slightly, "Is it something bad?"

I chuckle quietly, shaking my head as my hand reaches over to stroke his thigh, "No, it's nothing bad. I promise." 

"Okay, good," he replies, smiling gently before the hand on my cheek moves to the back of my neck and curls around it. He pulls me closer, his lips brushing against mine when he whispers, "You're my favorite person, you know that?" 

I giggle before I whisper in response, "What a coincidence, you're my favorite person." 

He chuckles warmly before pulling me the rest of the way to him, his lips taking mine in a slow, languid kiss. 

✦✧✦✧

"So, we're alone now. Tell me what's on your mind." 

I'm sitting on the bed in his hotel room, Chris standing in front of me as he looks at me curiously.