Chapter 2

It was already seven in the evening when they decided to call it a day. Lisa's friends began to leave one after another.

It's been a lot of months since she last drank alcohol, so she naturally got drunk this time. It was as if it was her first time again. So, she was left there, slumped against her couch. Good thing she didn't throw up because if she did, it would've been a huge mess.

After three hours, Mr. Yang woke her up to eat her dinner. The man was instructed by her mother to take care of her. So, it includes cooking food for her. In other words, he does overall.

Lisa got up groggily. Although she didn't want to wake up, she had no choice. She doesn't want to waste Mr. Yang's efforts. Maybe she should also hire a housemaid some other time. She can't just let the man do everything for her.

"Miss Lisa, I cooked you some haejang-guk. It will help you sober up and prevent a hangover," the old man explained.

"Thank you,"she said and smiled before she gobble up her food.

"Oh, by the way, have you eaten already, Mr. Yang?" She asked as she look at the person in front of her.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. I ate after I cooked your food," he replied.

"Okay."

"Do you need anything, Miss?" He asked.

"No, I can handle myself. Besides, your haejang-guk seems to be working. You can go now." She said.

She continued eating peacefully. While doing so, she realized that she haven't had a tour in her house since she got there this morning. She have only been to her room, the living room and now, her kitchen.

Her house is a two-storey building with a modern design. It isn't actually huge, but it's already spacious for one person. If she'll be honest, she do feel sad at times when she was alone there but she loves being independent more.

When she finished eating, she washed her plates. She don't want to bother Mr. Yang anymore. The poor man had done so much for her today already. Actually, she feels like it isn't necessary for him to be there because she can handle herself already.

I mean, in the span of nine months, she already recovered a lot. That is thanks to her parents.

She also got back to working out already to regain her strength completely. Plus, she knows how to cook basic foods and to clean her house. In other words, she don't really need to have someone to take care of her. However, she followed what her mom wants, just to give the latter a peace of mind.

When she was done, she toured inside her house, hoping she'll find some clues related to her lost memories. She rummaged through her drawers and cabinets but she found nothing that seems of importance. She went upstairs and checked every corner of her room but she also failed. The next thing she raided was the guestroom. Maybe she'll remember if she brought a woman inside. However, just like the rest of her house, nothing seems to be suspicious or odd. Everything was just how she remembered it was when she left.

Maybe, those lost memories are all made in Busan. What if she go back to Busan? Nah, she don't even know where exactly she went.

When she had an accident, she was on the way home. So, none of her friends and family knows where she's been to and what she did. They also didn't give much thought about it because for them, what's important is that Lisa was alive.

"This is kind of frustrating!" She exclaimed and let her body fall into her bed.

Maybe, she's not supposed to remember it that's why it's been so hard for her.