Chapter 20

"Isn't this dangerous? What if some sharks suddenly attack us? It's dark, are we supposed to fight them if we can't see them?" Lisa kept on asking consecutively.

"You're being paranoid again. I have already done this a couple of times and I've never had an encounter with sharks. Look, I'm completely fine. You're just a coward," Jennie said and shook her head.

"Me? Coward? No way, I'm just worried about you. Fine," Lisa said and immediately took off her shirt. And jumped straight to the water, trying to prove to Jennie that she wasn't scared or something.

Jennie just let out an adorable snicker. She's already learning how to make Lisa do what she wants.

"Alright, you're not a coward." She said and took off her shirt without a warning.

Lisa gasped and immediately turn around, blushing. Jennie continued taking off every piece of cloth from her body. When she was totally naked, that's when she finally dipped her body into the warm seawater.

Lisa felt the water move, so she knew that Jennie already joined her. She was still not facing the girl because she was scared to see the latter's body. She felt like it would be disrespectful so, she's avoiding it as much as she can.

However, while she was thinking, Jennie became naughty. She swam under the water towards Lisa. When she was right in front of the taller girl, she finally came out of the water exclaiming, "Boooo!" which startled Lisa.

"What the fuck!" Lisa yelled and closed her eyes while clutching her chest.

"I thought you weren't scared," Jennie said and chuckled. When Lisa realized that it was just Jennie, she opened her eyes and she was more stunned to see the girl's bare chest. She immediately turn around again as her heart went beating wildly.

"J-Jennie, why aren't you wearing anything in your upper b-body??" Lisa asked while stuttering.

"What's skinny dipping if you have clothes?" Jennie said which made Lisa realize that the other girl was totally naked.

"What? You're fully naked?" She asked, sounding as if she was horrified by that idea.

"Yes, what's wrong with that? Come on, we're both girls. You should get naked, too. It feels so nice, I'm telling you," Jennie said, trying to convince Lisa.

'Damn woman, she doesn't know what she's getting into.' Lisa said in her thought and she prayed to all the saints and angels to keep temptation away from her.

"Nah uh, I like it better this way." She said and put her arms in front of her chest.

"Why are you turning your back on me?" Jennie asked half teasing Lisa.

Jennie swam closer to the taller girl and she held the latter's shoulder, making her flinch. Then, she made Lisa look at her.

"There you go, I don't like it when people turn their back on me while I'm talking," Jennie said which was true. She hates it because makes her feel like they aren't interested in talking to her.

"It's just that uhh, you're naked. I think it would be disrespectful if I-I look," Lisa admitted while looking away from Jennie's body.

Jennie chuckled and held Lisa's cheeks, making the girl look at her. Then she said, "You're so cute. It's totally fine, actually. You can look, silly. I even used to take a bath together with my bestie and mind you, we were naked then. We're both girls so, what's there to be shy of. I admire your respect for me though."