Chapter 44

The next morning, Lisa was the first person to wake up. She couldn't help but to smile when she opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful girls in her world.

The three of them were still sleeping peacefully. So, she took that as an opportunity to appreciate their existence. She stared at them while asking God what she did in her previous life for her to have a such beautiful family.

She still couldn't get over the fact that she already have two adorable little girls and a gorgeous girlfriend. That is probably because before she impulsively went to Busan years ago, she didn't have anything in mind other than to try and relax away from work. She never thought that she'd meet the girl who would complete her and make her the happiest person in the world.

While watching their kids, she realized how much they resemble their mama. They got the hair, the nose, the lips, almost everything. That's why she feels like she's living with three Jennie, she's not complaining though. In fact, she finds it so cute. However, she's still wondering if the next baby or babies would finally look like her. She just thinks that it would be amazing if she'll have her own mini-version.

She's not rushing it though. If Jennie doesn't want to have another baby, then they won't. Her body, her choice. Besides, she understands that the woman is now at the peak of her career, and she'll make sure she doesn't ruin it. Speaking of career, Jennie is supposed to meet her boss today.

So, Lisa decided to finally get up and prepare breakfast for her little family but before she left the room, she left kisses on each of their foreheads.

At first, she had a little difficulty figuring out where she could find the things she needed to use because obviously, it's her first time being in Jennie's apartment. She didn't even know where the utensils were. She had to check almost every drawer until she finally got everything she needed.

She didn't have to do the same effort on finding the ingredients though because nearly everything she needed were on the refrigerator and countertop.

Then started cooking while Tennessee Whiskey was playing on her phone. She was doing little dances as she whisk the egg.

Jennie on the other hand, woke up and the first thing she did was look at her kids and Lisa but she realized the latter wasn't there anymore. "She woke up before me?"
She yawned and stretched her arms before leaving the bed.

Before she went out of the room, she heard Tennessee Whiskey playing. She peeked through the door and she saw Lisa cheerfully cooking while grooving on the music. "Cute," She mumbled then she took her phone and recorded her girlfriend before she carefully went out of the room.

When the latter was already busy watching over the omelette, Jennie took that as an opportunity to hug the woman from behind.

Lisa flinched when she suddenly felt arms around her waist. Then she smiled when she realized that it was Jennie. She turned around and said, "Hi. Good morning, my life" before kissing the woman's forehead.

Jennie who was still kind of sleepy, pouted and leaned her head to Lisa's chest. For some reason, it made Lisa's heart warm. She just loves it when Jennie behaves like this, being her biggest baby.

"Good morning," the latter replied.

Lisa paused before she moved few inches away from Jennie. The latter looked at her quizzically but she just held her hand and smiled before saying, "May I have this dance?"

"You're annoyingly cute," Jennie mumbled before nodding her head as an answer. Lisa's smile grew wider as she held Jennie by the waist and they started dancing as Tennessee Whiskey plays.