Chapter 26

It was Saturday when Lisa for the second time, decided to go to Busan out of impulse. It's just that she had been missing Jennie since the day she remembered everything. And she'd been wanting to go back to the cabin because she knows that it is where she'd feel like Jennie is nearest to her.

She wanted to take the twins with her because she know they'd like it there but it might be dangerous for them. So, she decided to just leave them under the care of their nannies. Maybe, she'd take them there when they grow older. Before that, she'll enroll them in swimming class first. So, they'll know how to survive in case of emergencies.

Also, when they turn four, she's planning to sign them into a taekwondo class but only if they are interested to do so. It's actually a good thing to teach them some skills while they are young because they'll learn faster and develop discipline at the early stage of their lives.

Going back, Lisa was currently heading to the island with a speed boat that she rented from a shop nearby. She missed doing it, driving through the water. But she missed riding with Jennie more. Jennie would hug her waist tightly whenever the speed boat would bounce and she loves the warm feeling it was giving her.

Aigoo, Jennie, things would be nicer if they are together.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa finally arrived on the island. She secured the speed boat first before heading inside the cabin. When she got there, it wasn't even locked. But what surprised her was how messy the inside was. Some things were scattered around. There are a lot of dust and cobwebs everywhere.

"This place used to be beautiful. What happened?" She mumbled underneath her breath before heaving a sigh of despondency. Nevertheless, it still brought her waves of nostalgia. As she look around, memories were vivid in her mind as if she didn't forget them for years.

"Jennie, Jennie, Jennie, how wonderful life was when it was only you and me," She muttered as she walk further inside.

She decided to just clean up the whole cabin. She started by getting rid of the cobwebs from the ceiling and everywhere and also the dust that almost made her choke. She sweep the floor, changed seat covers and bedsheets, washed the dusty plates and utensils until she got tired and fall asleep on the bed.

Meanwhile in Seoul, South Korea...

"Bye, I'll see you guys maybe tomorrow afternoon," Jennie said as she walk in the car.

"Are you sure you don't want any of us to go with you there?" Hoyeon asked worriedly because Jennie told them earlier that she wanted to go to Busan alone. Although Jennie is a celebrity, Hoyeon doesn't like being strict because she knows what the poor girl had been through. She doesn't want Jennie to feel like she's chained again. So, as much as possible, she let the latter do whatever makes her happy.

"Yes. I'll be fine I promise. I'm used to going there alone so don't worry," Jennie smiled.

"Alright, take care."

"Bring some crabs when you go back, alright?" Rosé said. Well, all she thinks about is food. It's not something new.

"I don't even know how to catch it. Priya was the one who used to do it. She liked fishing. If she's there, then I'll ask her to catch some for you," she said half-joking, half hoping that Priya would really be there although it sounds a bit impossible. It seems like there is only a twenty percent chance that they'll meet there. So, she's not letting her hopes high to avoid disappointment.

"I'll pray that you'll see her. Go now, bye-bye," Rosé said and waved at her. Then she waved back while saying, "Au revoir les amis" and the car began departing.

During the two hour ride, Jennie was thinking about Lisa again. She let all their memories together flash through her mind as she looks through the window. She was silent the whole time but her mind was screaming how much she miss Lisa and how much she longed to be with the latter again.