Chapter 31

"Are the girls ready?" Lisa asked as she and Jennie descended the staircase.

The twins both ran towards them and Luna answered, "Yeah, what took you long Dada, Mama?"

"Well, that—uh" Lisa couldn't find a good alibi. So, she looked at Jennie and asked for help. The latter looked at her as if saying "I told you so". Actually, you already know what they did. They wasted water.

"Sorry babies, Mama usually takes a lot of time in showering. Will you girls forgive Mama?" It was half true though because she sometimes takes a bath for almost half an hour. However, it wasn't the case this time.

"It's okay Mama, Sun and Moon forgive you,"  Aelia said and held her mother's hand.

"So, let's go?" Lisa asked. The girls nodded. Jennie picked Luna up and Lisa took Aelia.

"Hey, people! We're leaving!" Lisa yelled it's not actually necessary but she just wants to let them know. Besides, it helped them stop what seems to be an argument. It must be the past lovers. They still aren't over their childish banters.

"Go along! Have fun, fam!" Seulgi answered cheerfully. Then Jisoo just said, "Bring home some chickens."

"Wait, can I come with you?" They heard Rosé say. However, Jisoo pulled her and said, "Nah uh, the chipmunk will stay here. It's their first time to go out as a family, let them have this moment."

"Right, you go now Manobans. Don't mind these kids," Seulgi agreed.

"They're silly. I've never seen Rosé behave like this before," Jennie said and chuckled. "I haven't seen Jisoo behave like that either. You know, although she is fond of bickering with people, with Chaeyoung she seems a bit careful with her words like she doesn't want to offend the girl. I guess she just wants your friend's attention."

"Jisoo still likes Roseanne?"

"Maybe." Lisa shrugged her shoulder.

"Anyway, I think we should mind our own business and go," Jennie said and Lisa agreed.

And so they headed to Lisa's car. They made sure the twins were safely settled in their seats before Lisa started driving off. She's extra careful this time not only because of what happened to her before but because she's with the most important people in her life. She can't let anything bad happen to her girls, not in this life. Nah, even in another life.

"Dada, do you remember the bouncy bouncy?" Luna asked. "Yeah, what about it sweetie?"

"What's it?" Jennie whispered. She's just curious. "It's kind of like a bounce house in the kids' cafe we usually go to. However, she's most probably talking about the entire kids' cafe" Lisa explained.

"Dada, I wanna go there. Sun and I made a lot of friends last time, right? But you didn't get their parents' number. What if we don't see them again like the other kids from before?" Lisa paused for a while and reflected. Luna was right, they make friends with other kids at the kid cafe but they don't get to see some of them again. It must be sad for the twins.

"Moon is right, Dada. We should get people's numbers if we want to keep them as our friends. Didn't you know that?" Aelia said to her dada which made Jennie let out a snicker.

"Well, what do you expect from Dada? She didn't even tell me her full name when we met before. She didn't even tell me any of her social media accounts," She said while looking at Lisa as she shrug her shoulders.

"Really? You're really slow, Dada," Luna shook her head as she spoke.

"Hey, I'm not the only one. Your mama also didn't tell me her social media accounts or her number."