Chapter 13

When Lisa got home, she immediately went to her room to check the babies. As soon as she got there, she saw Irene feeding the twins their milk.

She was about to open her closet when Irene spoke and said, "Miss Lisa, Miss Ruby Jane was here." One of her eyebrows shot up in confusion. Ruby Jane? Does she mean Ruby?

"Do you mean Ruby?" She asked.

"Uhh yes, Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, to be exact." She was stunned to hear that very familiar name. A nostalgic feeling stirred inside her.

"My name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Nice to meet you." A memory of the feline-eyed woman suddenly popped up from her mind.

"I'm Pranpriya. Nice to meet you too." That was her response.

"J-Jennie Ruby Jane Kim? Ruby? Nini? T-they're they the same person? No way...No this can't be," she mumbled underneath her breath and her head began to ache once again.

Irene was just staring at her in confusion, wondering what was going on with her boss.

"Are you okay, Miss?"

"What does she look like?" She asked.

"She's about 163 cm in height, she had long wavy brunette hair. She also had those cat eyes and she's absolutely beautiful," Irene described Jennie.

"D-did she has a mole under her eyebrow?"

"Yes, just like Luna."

"Where is she? When did she come?" She asked almost impatiently.

"She came here with her cousin right after you left for work. She said she wanted to see the twins and so I brought her upstairs. And mind you miss, she was good with the babies. She even made them sleep quickly. Honestly, I'd even mistaken her for their mother if I don't know," Irene stated, unaware of the effects of what she was saying to Lisa.

"W-what else did she say?"

"She said she was leaving the country today. She can't send milk anymore."

"What!? Why didn't she tell me?" She said with gritted teeth. If only she know that Jennie was coming today then she wouldn't have gone to work.

"They seem to be in a hurry. Why? What's wrong miss?" Irene asked quizzically?

"Damn, Bad timing! S-she is the twin's mother." She murmured but it didn't go unheard by the maid. Irene's eyes widened.

No wonder the babies were so comfortable with that woman and she was so comfortable with them as well. She turned out to be the mother. If only Irene knew, then she would have stopped her and called Lisa to come home right away. Bad timing, indeed!

"I-I didn't know," Irene muttered.

"I didn't know too until you told me her full name. I-I just remembered. Did she tell you where she's going?" She asked, hoping to get a useful answer.

But to her dismay, Irene said, "No, Miss."

Then she remembered Kai. So, she fished her phone from her pocket and tried to find the man's number but she just slapped her forehead when she realized that she never asked for his number in the first place.

However, she remembered Mr. Lee, the private investigator. So, she immediately called him after going out of the room.

"Hello, I found out who she is." She said as soon as the man answered the call.

"That's great. Do you want me to do a background check and find her?" Mr. Lee asked from the other line.

She replied saying, "Yes, please do. I want you to find where she's heading to. Her name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and she's left the country today."