Chapter 11

Jennie was packing her clothes when Kai went to her room. He sighed as he watched what the girl was doing. It looks like she really isn't staying and there's no way of stopping her.

"Are you really sure about this?" He asked worriedly. Maybe, she's just being impulsive but then, Jennie said, "Yes brother, I already stayed here long enough. I'm really grateful for all the things you did for me. I don't even know how I could repay all those favors."

Jennie is really a nice girl. She really doesn't like owing favors to other people. The last thing she also wants is to be a burden to someone.

"Jennie, we are family. The things I did were the bare minimum. So, don't think too much about it. I want you to know that I am willing to help you anytime as long as I can." He said.

Then Jennie suddenly remembered something.

"Kai, can I have a favor for the last time before I leave?" She asked. Although she's shy to ask for help again, she'll just throw her pride for a while. It's for the last time anyway. And it's not that hard.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I wanna see the twins and Lisa. I want to bid farewells to them personally before I leave," she answered.

"Okay, no problem."

A few moments later, they were already loading her bag and suitcase inside the car. Jennie hopped in and when they were both settled, Kai started the engine and began the two-hour ride to Seoul.

During the ride, Jennie's mind was clouded with random thoughts that she began spacing out again.

Honestly, she was still a bit hesitant even though things are already prepared for her departure. It's just that she feels something heavy in her heart. It's as if something is stopping her.

Is she even doing the right thing in the first place?

Actually, she's still hoping that she'll meet Priya but if fate forbids, then this would be her last goodbye. If they see each other in the future, that would be great. Maybe, they could still fix things between them. For now, things are still complicated and her mental health is unstable.

She'll make sure that when she comes back everything is fine for her. Then, maybe she'll be ready to look for her Priya. She's not going to expect too much though because she'll be away for a couple of years after all. Pranpriya might be married by then. And that thought is already tearing her heart into pieces.

Priya will always be her one true love, even though their love story only lasted for two weeks. Nothing can compare with the love they shared for that short period.

"Priya, I'd definitely stay if you stop me today. However, I think that is impossible. I hope you can wait for me."

Jennie fell asleep with those random thoughts running through her head.

Meanwhile, Lisa was already feeding her babies. She watched as they finished their milk. When they were done, she brought their bottles downstairs. Then soon after, she decided to eat her breakfast before going to work.

"Irene, I forgot to tell you something. If a woman named Ruby comes here to see the twins, let her in anytime. She's the donor of the milk and she said she wants to see them. So, she might come anytime." Lisa instructed the maid.

"Yes Miss, I understand," Irene said after nodding.

After eating, Lisa went back upstairs to see her twins before she leave.

"Dada's gonna leave, now. Be good to auntie Irene and auntie Jiwoo, alright kids?" Lisa said to her babies. Then she gently put kisses on their cheeks. The twins just cooed as their response.