Chapter 18

"I'm starving. Cook food for me, Priya," Jennie said while rubbing her tummy.

"Priya?" Lisa creased her forehead.

"That's my nickname for you, idiot. It's obviously from Pranpriya, why are you so slow?" She said and massaged her forehead, trying to look like Lisa was stressing her out.

"I really thought you were nice," Lisa said and pouted, pretending to be sad.

"I will be nice if you cook food for me," the feline-eyed woman replied and grinned.

Lisa began fidgeting her fingers and said, "Uh, the thing is...the only dish I know to cook are fried foods and ramyeon."

She smiled at Jennie awkwardly. Jennie face palmed just replied, "Fine, ramyeon will do. Just don't burn the cabin, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Lisa said playfully and bowed.

While she was cooking the ramyeon, she came to think of what was going on. She was amazed at how they became close that quick. It felt as if they had already known each other for a long time.

When they leave the island, she'd like to introduce the woman to her friends. She's sure they'll like her. But then, she remembered what the latter said earlier.

She must not tell anyone about Jennie, especially about her whereabouts. She doesn't know why but she'd better do what the woman said or else she or Jennie might get in trouble.

"Priya! Is it cooked yet?" She heard Jennie yell from the room.

This woman seemed a bit bossy but just like she said, since she's staying there for free, she'll have to just get along with her. However, if she'll be the one who'll cook for the rest of their days there, they could end up having kidney problems or she could burn down the cabin because cooking is really not her forte.

"Not yet, madame," she replied.

"What's taking you so long? I'm so hungry," the woman whined.

"It's almost done! If you won't stop nagging I'll put poison to your food!"

"You can't do that."

Of course, she can't do that because aside that she isn't a murderer, she doesn't have poison with her.

"Why can't I?"

"Because there is no poison in this house." Jennie confidently said.

"Then I'll just spit on it," Lisa said and let out an evil laugh to annoy Jennie more.

"Yah! You're so disgusting!"

"I was just kidding but if you keep on complaining I might actually do that." She chuckled.

A few seconds later, Jennie went marching towards the kitchen. She was afraid that Lisa might really spit on her food. That would be disgusting.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked the grumpy kitten who had her eyebrows meeting.

"I'm watching you," she said and took a seat as she watch Lisa cook the ramyeon. She's making sure that Lisa won't mess with her meal.

When the ramyeon was cooked, that's when Jennie realize that she forgot to tell Lisa to cook rice. She scolded Lisa saying that the latter didn't use her common sense. They ended up bickering again but they just ate the ramyeon without rice eventually.

While they were eating, Jennie wanted to ask questions about Lisa but was too shy to do so. She isn't the type of person who likes to pry on other people's life. So, she just told Lisa some stories and they talked about random stuff.