Chapter 29

Jennie woke up with a smile on her face. The first thing she did was to give each of her girls some kisses. Of course, she also kissed Lisa but it was on the lips which made the latter hum and open her eyes. Lisa smiled as soon as she saw Jennie's mesmerizing beauty. What a great way to start the day. Both of them still feel like everything is surreal.

"Good morning," Jennie greeted.

"Good morning to you too, baby," Lisa caressed her girl's mandu cheeks. Lisa was about to kiss Jennie again when they heard Aelia groan and murmur, "Mama..."

"She must be dreaming about you," Lisa said and they giggled. Jennie went to her daughter and gently tapped the kid's cheek while saying, "Wake up baby, mama is here."

The little girl slowly opened her doe eyes and paused for a while as if she was trying to determine whether the person in front of her is real or just a product of her dream but as soon as she realized that it was really her mother, she instantly buried her face on Jennie's chest.

"Good morning, my baby Sun," Jennie said and kissed the top of the little girl's head.

"Good morning Mama," the girl mumbled.

"How about Dada?" Lisa asked, pretending that she was upset. Aelia looked at her Dada and cheerfully said, "Oh, good morning to you too, Dada."

Just a few seconds later, Luna also woke up from her sweet slumber. She stretched her arms and opened her eyes before calling out to her mama.

"I'm not used to hearing that you're the first person they are looking for the moment they wake up," Lisa said and pouted playfully.

Jennie was about to kiss those pouted lips but they heard their daughters say, "No kissing!" and "Not good for babies." The two of them just chuckled and kissed their kids instead.

Jennie has never felt this happy and complete in her entire life. It's making her emotional again. So, before her tears fall down, Lisa hugged her and the twins did the same. They told each and everyone how much they love each other.

Jennie helped Jiwoo to cook for their family. And Irene also joined them. Lisa already introduced the maids to Jennie which is why she's already a little comfortable being with them. They're both nice anyway. Also, while they were in the kitchen, she kept on thanking the two women for helping Lisa raise the kids. She won't know how she'd express how much she's grateful to them. They played a huge role in making the kids grow up healthy, smart, and happy.

When they finished cooking, she suddenly realized that she haven't told Rosé and Hoyeon her whereabouts. They might even be thinking that she's still in Busan. So, she called Rosé while the maids were still preparing the food on the table.

"Hello?" Jennie as soon as someone picked up the call from the other line.

"Hey, you called. Are you coming back to Seoul already?" Rosé asked because Jennie told her that the latter will call when she's going back so that there will be someone to pick her up.

"Uh actually, I called to tell you that I already got back yesterday," Jennie said.

"How? Why didn't you call? I should've sent someone to pick you up."

"Don't worry, I met someone and we went back together. Actually, I'm staying in her house right now." Jennie was smiling as she say that.

Rosé got curious because there are only a few people that Jennie trusted in Korea. So, who could it be? To find out, she asked, "Who is it? Is that person trustworthy?"

"It's Pranpriya. Roseanne, I finally met her again. To be honest, everything still feels so surreal. I can't explain how happy I am," she said enthusiastically and it warmed her friend's heart.