Chapter 36

Jennie woke up early and prepared everything that she needed. Today is her photoshoot and she is never late, so just a few more touches and she's leaving.

The twins are still sleeping. So, they still don't know that she'll be leaving for work. She's actually worried that they'd look for her later especially that Lisa will be leaving for work as. However, she already told Irene to call her as soon as possible if ever there would be problems regarding the twins.

She might try to tell Heejin to visit the kids later as well.

Just when she was about to go down, her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up without looking at the caller ID because she's sure as hell that it's Hoyeon.

"Good morning, I'm just about to leave," She said as soon as she pressed the green button.

"You better get your ass here. Everything is ready, we're just waiting for you so we could start the shoot," The manager replied from the other line.

"Yeah, I'm going. I won't be late, don't worry," She chuckled. The woman already knows that she's never late yet still panics everytime as she'll runaway randomly.

"I just want to make sure, y'know. Okay, seeya later," Hoyeon said and dropped the call before Jennie even had the chance to speak.

"This bitch never changed," She murmured and let out a soft chuckle. "Are you ready, love?" Lisa asked. It turned out that she was just waiting for Jennie to get downstairs. So, they could leave together.

"Yeah, let's go."

And so they went towards the car hand in hand. Doing so makes them feel like they're lovesick teenagers, it always feels good.

"I actually thought a van would pick you up," Lisa said when they were finally settled in the car. Jennie replied, "Hoyeon wanted to send a van but I told her not to because I wanted to be with you." She just whispered the last part though.

"I heard it. Ah, my clingy Nini." Lisa smiled from ear to ear as she intertwined her free hand with Jennie's. "Don't be too full of yourself, mmkay?"

"I won't, it just feels good every time. I mean whenever you're clingy, I get butterflies in my stomach. How'd you do that?"

"I feel the same, silly."

"By the way, won't you get in trouble if people see us together?" Lisa asked worriedly. Jennie brought their hands up and kissed the back of Lisa's before saying. No one will see you, they have a strong security in the building. We'll be careful, my love." Jennie said and Lisa nodded. Soon after, the latter drove off and hit the road.

While on the ride, the two talked about their plans for the evening. Lisa wanted to take Jennie on a date but she fears that if they go out often, it could be dangerous for Jennie's career. The two decided to just stay at home and watch movies with the girls.

"Love, should we enroll our babies to pre-school this year?" Lisa suddenly asked. "Yes, they're already in the right age. Besides, I think school will improve their communication skills plus they'll be able to have friends. I just have one concern," Jennie said before heaving a sigh.

Lisa looked at her worriedly and asked, "What is it?"

"My parents. I'm worried that my parents might suddenly take the kids from school without us knowing. I'm sure they know that I am here and with you. They might get the babies to control me. I know I am being paranoid but I can't help but to be scared."

"What you're feeling is valid, love. What they did to you got you traumatized. Besides, you're just worried for our babies but know that we're going to protect them as much as we could." Because it came from Lisa, she kind of felt a bit at ease. They're going to fight if they have to just to keep their babies safe and grow up happy.