Chapter 30

"Omg, est-ce que ce sont les jumeaux??" Rosé exclaimed as soon as her gaze landed on the two toddlers who were silently eating. She asked if the kids are the twins.

"Oui," Jennie replied which meant yes.

"Sun, Moon, introduce yourselves to auntie Roseanne," Lisa told the kids. Then the two looked at Rosé and Aelia was the first one to speak.

"Bonjour tante Roseanne, I am Aelia Svetlyy Manoban," the little girl said and flashed her little gummy smile which was very similar to Jennie.

Then Luna followed saying, "And I am Luna Svetlyy Manoban. Dada calls me Moon and my sister is Sun."

"Oh, how adorable! I still can't believe that they're real. Look at them, they both look so much like you!" Rosé said enthusiastically. She's dying to pinch their chubby cheeks but she's hesitant to do so because Lisa or Jennie might get mad.

"Can you tone it down, you noisy chipmunk?" Jisoo said but she lowered her voice on the last part. However, Roseanne was still able to hear it.

So, she frowned and said, "Who are you calling Chipmunk?"

"You," Jisoo answered nonchalantly.

"Don't you dare call me that! I'm not the same girl you knew from years ago," Rosé said and gritted her teeth. Honestly, that silly nickname was giving her overwhelming nostalgia.

That's how Jisoo used to call her before because she had cute chubby cheeks and she used to call the other girl Turtle Rabbit because the latter was so fond of bunnies and she was slow at times. Jisoo liked it actually but she didn't want other people to call her that way.

"Wait, you guys should chill out," Seulgi said and patted Jisoo's shoulder.

Lisa and Jennie just looked at each other meaningfully and grinned. Then, Jennie cleared her throat and said, "Okay, okay, that's enough. By the way, we're going out today. Roseanne, you can stay here for a while and you know, you can settle things between you and uhm Jisoo."

"What? Why the F would I stay in place with her? I can't even stand seeing her right now."

"Hey, you might be forgetting that you used to tell me that I was the prettiest," Jisoo grinned. Actually, what Rosé said kind of hit her heart like a bullet. It only shows how much the latter still hates her after what she did years ago.

"Ohhhh." That was Seulgi.

"T-that was before! I had poor eyesight back then!"

"Uh, excuse us. Priya, take Luna and I'll take Aelia. Let's go, kids shouldn't be exposed to people arguing." Jennie said as she picked up one of the little girls. Lisa on the other hand, did as she was told.

They took the twins to the room upstairs, leaving the ex-lovers still arguing. Meanwhile, Seulgi just watched them as if she was watching a movie.

"Where do you want us to go?" Lisa asked.

"How about we go to the mall? I wanna experience buying them stuff and seeing them having fun in a playhouse, something like that," Jennie said. She did buy things for her babies when she was still pregnant but they never got to wear those though. And that's sad.

"Sounds good to me. How about you, Sun, Moon, do you like Mama's idea?" Lisa asked the two girls who were hugging their mother like little koalas.

"Hmmm, good!"

"Agree!"

They said.

"It's time for a bath then," Lisa said and tried to pick the twins up but Jennie said, "No baby, let me do it today. I mean, I want to be the one to bathe them. You know, when I thought my baby really died, I have been dreaming that I was able to care for her and do things a mother should but it always broke my heart whenever reality hits me hard that she was gone. But oh God, I'm so grateful that it wasn't only a she but them. My baby who I thought was gone, are actually twins and are so alive. So, allow me to play my role as their mother," Jennie said emotionally which made Lisa's heart ache.