Chapter 27

Lisa woke up feeling something heavy above her. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a breathtaking view. It's her first love, staring at her affectionately with that same adorable gummy smile from four years ago.

"My big baby, they really look so much like you," Lisa mumbled and gave Jennie a quick kiss.

Jennie got confused with what Lisa said so she asked, "Huh? Who looks like me?" with her forehead creased. Lisa just shook her head saying, "My cats, you look like my cats at home."

She almost spilled her surprise. Good thing she was quick to cover it up. They do have cats though, five cats, actually, because the twins are crazy over cats, something the three of them have in common. Other than that, she also learned that having pets around kids can develop their non-verbal communication, their sense of responsibility, compassion, and empathy. It's true because ever since they adopted kittens, the girls became more affectionate though they still bicker sometimes.

"You like cats?" Jennie asked.

"Yes but I like your pussy more," she replied but of course, the last part was said in a whisper. However, Jennie was still able to hear it. So, the girl ended up bursting into a fit of laughter. Lisa stared at her for a couple of seconds until she joined Jennie's laughter.

Jennie has never laughed as genuine as this for the past four years and it felt so good. It wasn't even that funny, actually. So confirmed, only Pranpriya can make her this happy.

"You're so silly," Jennie said and kissed her on the lips multiple times like she wasn't getting enough of it. Mind you, she's still on top of Lisa and both of them are still as naked as the day they were born. They have a duvet covering their bodies though.

"Baby, I'm hungry," Lisa said and pouted. Jennie giggled and kisses those pouted lips before playfully saying, "Alright mademoiselle, I'll cook us dinner."

Then she lifted herself up by pushing through Lisa's abs. Lisa ended up giggling but she was silenced when the duvet dropped to the floor, revealing Jennie's full nudity.

"Wow look at my masterpiece, gorgeous," Lisa said proudly referring to the hickeys she made on Jennie's body. It's beautiful but Jennie gasped when she realized that she have a photoshoot a few days from now.

"Did you put hickeys on my neck and collarbone?" Jennie asked worried which made Lisa confused.

"Why not?" She playfully raised her brow. Man, she's not even aware that her girl is a famous model in France.

"You naughty woman, I have a photoshoot three days from now," she shook her and just chuckled. They were too wild earlier that she didn't even manage to remind Lisa not to leave marks. But anyway, it's there already maybe they could just top it up with concealers.

She began putting her clothes back on while Lisa was just laying on the bed watching her like she was in a movie.

"Photoshoot? For what?" The girl asked.

"Vogue Korea, darling," she replied and smiled.

"What? You're a model? You're finally a model? Damn, you made it!" Lisa exclaimed proudly. Then she swiftly jumped out of bed and lifted Jennie who just giggled.

She didn't expect her girl to react this way. It's so heart-warming to know that the latter is so proud of her. It felt so much better than hearing hundreds or thousands of people complimenting her.

"Let me remind you, mademoiselle, you are absolutely naked," Jennie snickered but Lisa didn't mind.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Lisa kissed Jennie for the nth time.