Chapter 41

The first to wake up was Luna, she looked around and when she saw her sister unconscious she tried to scream but then, she realized that her mouth was blocked by a duct tape.

She tried to struggle but she ended up falling from the chair, making a loud thud. Hanbin, who was outside the cabin heard it and he immediately ran inside only to find one of the twin crying on the floor.

"That's what you get for not behaving yourself," He said as he pick the girl up. As soon as he removed the tape from the girl's mouth, the latter cried harder while saying, "What did you do to my sister? Did you kill her?"

He chuckled and said, "No way, I'm not that cold. Just like what I have said earlier, if I was planning to kill you, I would have done it the moment your grandmother gave me the task of delivering you to your father when you were just a baby."

"Then why is she not awake?" She asked while sniffing.

"She's just sleeping. She got tired crying because she also thought I killed you. You both are silly." She put the girl on the chair and got rid of the tape of her hands. He also did the same to the other girl.

"Now that I freed you, you can run away if you want," Hanbin said and patted Luna's head. The girl's eyes lit up and said, "Really?"

"Yeah." He nodded. So, Luna quickly ran to her sister and she tried to wake the latter up. When Aelia woke up, she immediately hugged her sister and cried.

"Moon, I thought I wouldn't see you ever again," she said in between her sobs. "Stop crying, Sun. We have to runaway. He is letting us go!"

They looked at Hanbin before running out of the house. Hanbin just watched them with a smirk drawn to her lips.

'As if they'll be able to escape.'

Just a few minutes later, he heard loud cries outside. The chuckled before going out.

"You're so bad! You said you're letting us escape!" Luna whined while her tears were falling unstoppably. "Where is mama? I want mama" Aelia wailed.

"Don't you want to know what this place is?" Hanbin asked while walking towards them.

"No! I want my mama!" They said in unison. Hanbin shrugged his shoulder and said, "Well, I guess you're not interested in your parents' love story."

They suddenly stopped crying after what they heard. Then Luna asked, "Love story? Like the fairytale?"

"Yes."

"What does this place have to do with mama and dada?" Aelia asked out of curiosity. "This place, this is where you were made," he answered.

"Really? Mama and dada were here before?" Luna asked. "Tell us, tell us the story."

"Before I tell you their story, you have to listen to my side first. I want you to know that I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for your mother."

"Fine, let's hear your boring story first," Aelia said and rolled her eyes. "What?" He raised his a brow. "Be quick! We want to hear mama and dada's story, you ugly villain," Luna complained. They're just like their mother.

"How—how dare you! Do you want me to put duct tape on your mouth again?" He threatened them. They smiled awkwardly and shook their heads. "Good."

"I wasn't really a bad guy. I just fell in love. I fell in love with your mother when we were in high school. I had been admiring her for years and she knew it. I tried to court her but she rejected me and instead of choosing me, she dated my best friend, the person I trusted. They betrayed me! My best friend knew that I love your mother, yet they still dated. That broke me, you know" He started.