Chapter 25

Three years after Jennie left...

"Félicitations, Ruby Jane. That was another great success. I can't believe you were the same girl who came here so pitiful three years ago. You've come so far, my dear. I'm so proud of you," a tall blonde girl said while handing Jennie a bouquet of pretty daisies.

Jennie was smiling ear to ear as she accepted the flowers. However, that smile suddenly fell when she remembered someone. Priya, daisies are her favorite flower too. The memories they spent together years ago, flashed through her mind like an avalanche of nostalgia. It doesn't hurt as much as it was before though. But it doesn't mean that she already moved on because, at the end of the day, she knows that it'll always be her beloved soul, Pranpriya.

"Merci Roseanne."

"Hey, I've been telling you to just call me Rosé for three years already can you quit it," the tall girl said and pouted.

"I just like teasing you with it," Jennie said and chuckled.

Roseanne Park, also known as Rosé is her very best friend. They met each other five years ago when she was trying to find peace alone. The girl kind of had a similar situation which lead them to a common understanding. Her parents were also strict and we're a bit controlling although they weren't as bad as Jennie's. In other words, both of them are rich kids who were tired of their parents bossing them around and deciding for them.

Fortunately for Roseanne, her parents had some character development after she ran away once and they decided to just let the girl do what she want with her life. Jennie's parents just seem to be a lost cause.

"Bonjour, mon modèle préféré." This time it was a man coming to the room bringing another bouquet with him.

"Good Lord, another flower? I think I can already make a garden with all these," Jennie said playfully as she raked her gaze through the flowers inside the room.

"You deserve all these, darling. I'd even buy you a flower shop if you tell me," The guy said as he hand Jennie the flowers that he brought. Rosé just playfully rolled her eyes and pretended that she was cringing.

"You're so corny, Kang. Do you know that? That's why she still hasn't said yes to you yet," Rosé said, mocking the guy.

"Uhh merci, Song Kang for this. I appreciate this, actually. And Roseanne, please quit it," Jennie said while tapping her friend's arm.

Song Kang is actually a guy she met when she was on the plane to Paris. They coincidentally met again a few days after arriving in the city which made them become friends. They got close until the guy said he have feelings for her.

He kept on courting her, giving her flowers and asking her on dates for the past two years although he never asked her for permission. Jennie didn't put much thought into it though, she just treat the guy as a friend and he is very well aware of that. He even knows that Jennie is still in love with the same person from four years ago. He's just trying his luck, who knows, Jennie might fall in love with him. He just thinks that until Jennie hasn't found her true love yet, he still has a chance.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" He asked, full of hopes. However, Jennie already has an appointment with her friends later.

So, she apologetically said, "Désolé, je ne peux pas. I already made plans with my friends."

"Yeah, we're going somewhere with the gals," Rosé said.

"Aww, alright, how about on Friday night?" He asked again.

"Uhh, well see."

Later that night, Jennie went to Le Moulin Rouge together with Rosé to meet with Simi, Haze, and Deb. It is where they chose to celebrate another one of Jennie's successful runway walks. Other than that, it's kind of her way of saying goodbye to them for a while because she finally accepted a project that is based in South Korea.