Chapter 4

It's been three days since someone drop off the twins on Lisa's doorstep and those past few days were so eventful. It was full of confusion, shock and a bit of happiness.

Yesterday, Lisa and her parents already received the results of the DNA test and they were shocked to the core although they were already aware of possibilities. Indeed, the result said that Lisa was the twins' biological father. Those two little angels are her own blood and flesh. No wonder, she already felt something warm in her heart from the first night they were with her.

No wonder, she didn't like the idea of giving them to the orphanage. Although the twins looks nothing like her, they got her hair and eye color. They probably inherited most of their facial features from their mother.

Speaking of that, everytime she look at their faces, she feels something familiar. It's like they resemble someone she knows but she couldn't tell whoever it is. Whenever she force herself to figure it out, her head only hurt and just like the usual, she fails.

When she found out that they were really her kids, she almost passed out. She don't know but her mind just suddenly turned blank as if it stopped working and she spaced out for a couple of minutes. But then she felt happy.

Although she is new to it-being a parent, it was kind of fulfilling. She can't explain it but everytime she hear them coo, her heart warms. And also the first time that they smiled, she captured those moments because those felt magical.

Well, she didn't see it coming. She never thought that she'll like the idea and the feeling of being a father.

It's frustrating and tiring most of the time but damn, it's so worth it. She just keep on complaining but in the end, she's willing to do and give anything for her kids.

Actually, she signed up for lessons regarding child care. She wants to be the best father for her kids even though she don't know how they came to existence. They still don't have any clue as to whoever left the baby and whoever the mother is.

The investigation on what happened to her in Busan is still on going but still no clue. The private investigator that her father hired said that the mother of the twins are probably not from Busan as well that is why they are finding it hard to find her. Besides, they don't have any clue as to where Lisa stayed for those two weeks.

As of now, they're checking hotels and resorts one by one to find out where Lisa stayed. If they trace it, then it'll be easier for them to track the woman.

By the way, the house maids that she hired are going to arrive today. They are from a trusted agency so she believes that they'll be able to take care of her babies and the house well.

Since they still haven't arrived, she decided to log into a site first. She had been searching for people who can sell her fresh breast milk. But she still couldn't find any. She'll just try her luck on this one. So she posted.

LM327:

Good day, everyone. This might sound weird but I really need help. My twin babies were left by their mom to me. Up until now, we still don't have any idea regarding her whereabouts. They are only six days old and they are still in need of breast milk. I am willing to buy fresh breast milks regardless of the price.

She don't even know if people would notice her post because she's just new there. Besides, who would want to sell their milk anyway?

But just when Lisa was about to log out, someone commented on the post.

RubyK:

That is so unfortunate. Actually, I lost my child recently. The doctor said it was a still birth. I've been having discomfort because I have too much milk. Maybe, I can help you.