Chapter 12

Kai took Jennie straight to the airport and while on the way, he still kept on asking Jennie if she was sure about her decision but she kept on telling him the same answers. The only person who could stop her is Priya. But she didn't see that person. So, she already made up her mind.

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 234B to Paris. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you."

"Ten minutes, do you have any last request or something?" Kai asked after hearing the announcement for Jennie's flight.

"No more, you already did so much for me, brother. I can't even thank you enough. And oh, I wish you a happy and healthy relationship with Krystal Eonnie. Just contact me when you're going to get married," she teased him and chuckled.

Kai smiled and said, "Thank you, I'm also praying that. So far, I'm happy with her."

"I'm happy for you. I hope I can find her someday too." She mumbled the last part. It didn't go unheard by Kai though.

"Who? Your future girlfriend or boyfriend?" He asked.

"My Priya, she will always be my present and my future," she smiled but deep inside her heart was breaking.

It might be silly but she is honestly hoping that Priya will come and stop her from leaving just like what happens in movies and dramas. But she finds herself so dumb, the woman doesn't even know that she's leaving today. Does she even care in the first place?

"Little sis, do you want me to look for that person?" Kai asked. He just feels that finding that person would make her happy.

"No, I don't think you can find her anyway. We were together for only a short time. So, I don't even know her full name." She admitted.

"Why didn't you ask her full name?" He asked quizzically because normally, people would get to know each other first before falling in love.

"I might seem like a wanton but I'm not. She was just a little mysterious or maybe we just didn't get to the stage where we trust each other completely. She just told me that her name was Pranpriya and you know me brother, I don't like prying into people's lives." She answered.

She's definitely not that kind of woman. She just fell in love quickly. Besides, even her pregnancy wasn't expected. They just failed to use protection once and it was all that it took for her to conceive.

"Hey, I know you're not like that. I totally understand you, Jennie, because love isn't about how long you are with someone. It just hit you lightning and that's it. It is totally fine but I think you shouldn't stop yourself from loving someone else. Who knows maybe you'll meet someone who is truly meant to be with you until you both grow old and gray," he said.

To be honest, Jennie feels like she won't be ready to accept someone else into her life any time soon. It's still Pranpriya.

"I don't know. I just want to get better and be stronger. When I go back here, I promise I won't be the same helpless Jennie. I would be able to stand up for myself by then and no one can control me and my decisions anymore."

She's claiming it!

"I know you will. Live happily and freely in Paris. And I promise I won't tell anyone where you're going. I'll also tell Krystal to keep it." He swore while raising her right hand.

Jennie nodded and said, "Thank you, brother."

"Aigoo, how many times are you going to thank me? That's enough already. Just take care of yourself there and don't contact me for a while by the way. Doing so might get us busted. Let's not give your parents a chance to find you too soon." He said and patted Jennie's head gently.