Chapter 37

The photoshoot ended successfully. Now, Jennie, Heejin and the twins are heading home with the company's van. The kids got tired and fell asleep beside Jennie.

"I still can't believe that you're already a mother," Hoyeon said out of the blue. She already know that Jennie have the twins but seeing them face to face hits different. They're literally small Jennies, so who wouldn't say that they're not hers?

"Believe me, I feel the same. It's already been a couple of days yet it still feels so surreal. You know what I've been through before thinking that they didn't make it. The moment I found out about them, I swear I almost passed out from happiness. I know it will take time for me to get used to the fact that this isn't a dream," Jennie said while smiling. At this very moment, Hoyeon knows that even Jennie's career couldn't be more important than these little girls.

Jennie would definitely give up everything if she have to, for the sake of her children. Although Hoyeon have never been a parent, she totally understand because she also gave up her career for someone important once.

"I'm happy that you're happy," Hoyeon said genuinely. Jennie is not just her model, the woman is her friend that's why seeing the woman happy after being down for so many years makes her happy as well.

"Thank you so much," Jennie said and smiled. Hoyeon nodded. Then she remembered something.

"Wait, I heard that Song Kang came to the set. Why didn't I see him?" She asked. Jennie sighed before replying, "Yeah, I was surprised that he came. He didn't stay long though. He left shortly after the twins came."

"Isn't he courting you? The guy must be so confused when he found out about them. What are you planning to do about him by the way?" She asked and that question kind of make Jennie uncomfortable. What does Hoyeon mean by that?

"What do you mean? You know there's nothing going on between us. He's just a friend and he'll always will be. Maybe, I'll have to talk to him though. You know I don't want to hurt his feelings but I don't want to give him false hopes either," She replied.

"How about your girlfriend? How is she?" The girl asked again. Jennie doesn't count it as prying because Hoyeon is a friend and the woman had been with her for the years she was in Paris. Other than Rosé she also had this woman on her back.

"Priya, she's always been the best. I didn't think it was possible but she never fail to make me fall in love with her more every single day. And she raised the twins so well."

"By the way, did your parents try to get in touch with you? You know it's impossible that they don't know you're here," Hoyeon said worriedly.

Jennie kissed the top of her kids' heads before saying, "So far, they haven't done anything yet and I hope they won't ever. I really hope that they gave up on meddling with my life."

"If ever they try to mess around, just know that we will help you as much as we can."

"Yeah, thank you so much."

When they arrived, the three were sleeping. By three, I meant the twins and Heejin. The auntie probably got tired of following and chasing after the twins on the set earlier. Poor girl, she became a nanny without pay. She never complained though because she loves her nieces so much.

"Heejin," Jennie gently called her cousin. The latter just hummed, didn't even bother to open her eyes.

"Heejin, we're home," Jennie called the girl again, trying to suppress a chuckle but the girl still won't budge.

"Heejin, your dad's here," Jennie once again tried and Heejin surprisingly got up in an instant while mindlessly saying, "Where? Is he taking me back to Thailand?" It made Jennie and Hoyeon laugh. Jennie just remembered Lisa telling her how hard it is to wake their cousin up and that was one of the most effective way to do it. She didn't believe it will work until it did just now.