Chapter 21

After that sweet kiss, they became awkward again. Jennie told Lisa that the dinner was ready and so, they ate with a deafening silence. No one dared to speak, it was like they were afraid to say something wrong.

After they finish eating, Lisa cleaned the table and washed the dishes while Jennie on the other hand, took a half bath. While doing it, Jennie unconsciously touched her lips which was kissed by Lisa a few moments ago.

"Out of the three lips I kissed, hers was the fucking best," She mumbled and blushed like a teenager.

Jennie has actually been in a relationship twice already. The first one was with a guy and the second was with a girl. Of course, she made out with them that was why she knew how to kiss, unlike Lisa who was never been kissed.

However, although she kissed her exes before, none of them went beyond the second base. The reason for this is that she was basically gatekept by her parents. Those relationships she had were actually kept secret until those two controlling monsters find out and ruin everything.

So basically, both she and Lisa are virgins.

Obviously, she likes Lisa despite meeting her recently. Lisa is just so adorable, pure, innocent, and fun to be with which would easily make anyone fall for her. Plus, her lips tasted so good, so addictive.

Jennie is scared if ever she and Lisa would level up and date each other. She's anxious that her parents would come into the picture and mess everything up again just like what they did to her previous relationships. Can she fight for love this time?

She sighed and just finished bathing, she's not even sure yet if Lisa likes her too. Besides, it's only been three days. Everything would seem so fast.

She got ready to sleep. Just when she was already settled on the bed, Lisa came in and opened her luggage to get herself some clothes.

Jennie turned her back to the other side and pretended to sleep while Lisa went to the bathroom and take a bath as well.

Just like Jennie, Lisa also reminisced about the kiss they shared earlier and she couldn't help but smile. She never knew that kissing would feel so amazing until she experience it with Jennie.

She was literally blushing while washing herself up. She was trying hard not to think lewd thoughts of Jennie though. She'll only feel so guilty later. Besides, she thinks it would be disrespectful. Other than that, Jennie is literally just outside sleeping. Whatever she does, the latter would definitely hear it. So, it's a no.

After the bath, she put on her pajamas and decided to sleep. However, just like the other night she also couldn't fall asleep. The memory of her and Jennie kissing keeps on repeating in her mind like a broken tape.

It was the same for Jennie. The feline-eyed woman just kept on tossing and turning. She was thinking about it so much and she really wanted to talk to Lisa but she was so hesitant.

She wants to tell the tall girl that she likes the latter but she's afraid the woman would reject her or think that she's weird for liking someone she only meet a few days ago. What if Lisa would be turned off instead?

But she really wants to talk to Lisa and it frustrates her. So, she sat bolt upright in her bed, making Lisa flinch and look in her direction.

"Priya..." She called the taller girl.

"Hmm?" The girl responded without getting up.

"Can we talk?" She asked shyly. She didn't want to disturb Lisa's sleep but if she won't say it, she probably won't be able to sleep through the nights.