Chapter 10

"Kai, who is she?" Jennie asked her cousin when she saw that he was with a pretty girl.

Kai smiled and said, "Uh Jen, this is Krystal Jung. She's my girlfriend. Jennie was surprised because she thought that her cousin had already forgotten about dating because of her.

"Oh hi, Krystal. I'm Jennie, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim," she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, Jennie," Krystal said and extended her hand to Jennie which the latter accepted and they shook hands.

"I'm so happy that my cousin finally found someone. I was worrying that he might end up being single forever," Jennie said which made them all laugh.

Kai brought Krystal into the living room and Jennie followed behind them. He was happy that the two girls seems to be getting along well. Kai had been telling Krystal about Jennie already. So, the girl knows what's happening. If she's really nice then, she'd understand what Jennie is going through, or at least she'll be good.

"How long have you two been dating?" Jennie asked the couple.

"It's already been three weeks. I was already courting her before you came," Kai replied.

"Woah, that's great. You should have introduced us to each other sooner," Jennie said.

Krystal chuckled and said, "Well, your cousin seemed to be busy all the time. I don't know what was up with him." She was looking at Jennie, actually.

And Jennie kind of felt guilty because she thinks she's the one who kept her cousin busy. She had been asking Kai to do things for her for the past few weeks and maybe she became the reason why they can't be with each other longer. She thinks that she has really become a nuisance to her cousin.

"Well, uhh, I'm sorry about that. I think it's my fault," she said in a low voice. She's starting to be ashamed because first of all, Kai isn't even her brother, he's just her cousin and they didn't see each other for a long time before she came and ask for his help to hide her.

She didn't even know that he was already dating someone. If she knows, maybe Krystal also became jealous of her at some point.

"No Jennie, it's not your fault. I probably just don't know how to manage my time. Anyway, it's fine, right babe?" He said looking at Krystal meaningfully.

"Ah yes, your cousin is just bad at time management. By the way, I heard you're already leaving after a month." Krystal said, opening a new topic.

"Yes, I didn't plan on staying here for long time anyway. Going to Paris has been on already even before bad things happened. It's just that some things had been stopping me."

Going to Paris had been Jennie's dream in the first place. Actually, she was supposed to go there ten months ago but her parents found out about her plans. So, she changed her destination and went to Oryukdo for a while.

There, she met her Priya.

When she met Pranpriya, she was dumbstrucked. The woman is just ethereal so, who wouldn't be? She was tall and her hair was dyed blonde. She had those mesmerizing doe eyes and cute plump lips. She was basically hot and cute at the same time.

She seemed to be lost though. Obviously, it was her first time on the island. She doesn't even look Korean. She's more likely to be a Southeast Asian girl.

Jennie, on the other hand, had been there at least three times without anyone knowing. She always stays in a hidden house which she considers as her secret sanctuary. So, she knew a few things about Oryukdo, and at least she won't be lost.