do I know you?

ADIRA'S POV
"another day in this boring place we call Beacon hills high" I say as I walk down the hallway with my sister Allison. Me and Allison are only 5 months apart,but I'm  older.We also have different moms. My mother and I never really saw eye to eye when I was younger,so here I am living with my sister,father,and let's not forget Allison's "lovely" mother who which I despise with my life.

You're probably thinking how me and Allison are five months apart,did our father cheat? No he didn't,it's just a long story I don't feel like explaining. "Adira you complain about being here everyday,when it was your choice" Allison says as we walk down the crowded hallway. She's right though it was my choice.I could've did online,but I refuse to stay home with her mother who didn't I mention I despise. "ughhh I know,but still I hate it here." "Well I have to get to class and so do you,I'll see you during lunch." Allison tells me as she hugs me.

"Bye Alli ,I'll tell Scott to text you when I get to class." I tell her as I walk down the hall to my class. If I'm being honest I love this class because of Scott,which who is Allison's boyfriend,I look up to him as a brother I never had. I find my way to my seat that sits behind Scott and next to a boy I know,but Can't put my finger on it. So what do I do?,I turn and ask him.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"It takes him a minute to figure out I'm speaking to him until he turns my way. "No,I don't think so" he looks at me with confusion as he speaks. "No,I definitely do I-" I pause remembering where I know him from. "you're Stiles right?" I say with an eyebrow raised. He doesn't say anything,still staring at me, "are you okay?" I ask. "yeah" he says "yeah", I say mocking him. "Yeah,yeah I'm Stiles,what's your name?" I look at him getting ready to answer his question. "Uhhh I'm Adira ",I tell him. "Wait,you're Allison's sister" He realizes who I am after thinking. "And you're hers and Scott's best friend" I tell him,us both coming to realization who we both were as the bell ring for class to start.

I hope you guys like the first chapter so far I'm new to writing so sorry if it's not my best

What do you all think so far?
Oh I will be posting edits for this story on my tiktok @/stxlesfilmss and will update every other day.