you what martin?

ADIRA'S POV
We've been on the road now for the second day for a good six hours,and my body hurts from sitting in the same position that long. Me and Stiles have been texting the whole ride,he even made Isaac drive just so he could talk to me. I missed talking to Stiles,it makes my day so much better. "Are you ever gonna look up from that phone and talk to us about what happened?" I hear Allison say while paying attention to the road.

"I'm surprised she hasn't yelled at me yet." Lydia says from the back seat. She's right though,I'm surprised myself I haven't yelled at her about keeping her mouth closed. "I'm sorry,it's just me and Stiles aren't on awkward terms anymore and it feels great." I tell them. "Just like it felt great all last night?" I hear Lydia say.I turn to see her smirking. I just ignored her and looked at the sky out the window. "Ouuuuu looks like someone's speechless." Allison says laughing. "Ughh will the both of you be quiet." I  say rolling my eyes. "We are stopping at the next hotel in like two hours and after we get settled in we're going out for dinner and more snacks for the road." Lydia says reading the text one of the boys sent in the group chat.

"Tell them that we are eating at david busters. I wanna play games also." Allison tells one of us to send a text to the boys about the location. We haven't had fun in awhile as a group,we've had so much stress involving school and the supernatural. We really haven't had like any big fights with other supernaturals,but mainly just being at peace and keeping them a secret. Since we aren't in Beacon Hills Melissa,my dad , Derek,Stiles dad,and Denton are taking over  everything till we get back.

"I've booked three rooms, the same as last night." Lydia says. "This time we are leaving at seven in the morning,so that way we have enough time to eat breakfast and wake up fully,even more time for Adira and Stiles since this morning we almost missed check out." Lydia says "Lydia hush omg we had thirty minutes left before check out gosh." I say to Lydia once again rolling my eyes. " Wait what happened to the boys sharing a room and the girls sharing a room?" Malia finally speaks from waking up.

After she texted this morning she went back to bed instead of bursting in the door with everyone else. Then she fell asleep when we got in the car.She's not a morning person as you can tell. "Since I didn't get to be extra with everyone else this morning let me go ahead now." Malia says. "Malia please no." I turn around in my seat and yell at her,but not in a rude way. "I told you that the two of you needed to have sexy time and I was right.You really sounded like you enjoyed it, and yes I tried to block it out,but you were that freaking loud Adira. Oh and let's not start on how you screamed his name." Malia says leaning up from her seat. "Stiles omg that feels so good." Malia mocks me. "Malia Hale stoppppppppp that's so embarrassing to hear you say or anyone say." I say covering my face.

"Malia isn't it kind of weird that you and Stiles were dating not even hours ago?" Lydia speaks.To be honest Lydia is right,I feel bad also. "Lydia if I'm being honest no because my intentions with Stiles weren't pure and his weren't either. We both agreed that are feelings weren't in the right place. I only got back with Stiles because I missed being in a relationship and he only got back with me because he tried to get over Adira.The feelings we used to have for each weren't there anymore,friends is all will ever be.So don't make Adira feel bad for something that wasn't even a relationship to begin with Lydia Martin." Malia Yells at Lydia as she faces her.

"Please don't fight in this car,we have one more hour please." Allison says with a look of seriousness on her face. "I do feel like a bad friend because you two did just break up." I say. " Don't,it would be different if I still loved Stiles or truly wanted to be with him,but that's not the case. I fell out of love with him months ago now that I think about it." Malia saying that kinda hurt me for Stiles,but that's just Malias attitude she's honest about everything. "Oh and Lydia let's not bring up how you were in love with Stiles when we were together and tried to kiss him. I forgave you in a way so don't ever try to put Adira down like that." Malia says and I look between her and Lydia. "Wait you were in love with Stiles and tried to kiss him while he was in a relationship Martin?"

My tone with Lydia is a little aggressive,but right now I don't care. "It's in the past,mistakes happen and plus he didn't even feel the same way." Lydia says letting out a huff of breathe. "I've always wondered why I didn't like you,now I know one of the reasons. Try something like that ever again in life even if it isn't with Stiles and I'll end you." I say before turning to Allison. "I know what your gonna say and before you say it, it wasn't my place or anyones besides Malia,Stiles,or Lydia to tell you Adira." Allison says turning into the hotel parking lot. " Is that why Stiles isn't as close to Lydia like the rest of the group is towards each other?" I ask,not really asking a certain person in the car.

"Yeah,especially that he likes you he only speaks to her when needed or if he feels comfortable.Their still close friends but at a distance now all because she couldn't keep her lips to her self." Malia tells me rolling her eyes towards Lydia. "Alright enough of that conversation.Let's get in our rooms and get ready for dinner which is in a hour so hurry." Allison yells getting out the car that way the boys heard her too, I just wanna take a nap with Stiles right now.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY AND IF YOU CAME FROM MY TIKTOK WHICH IS @/stilesobrienflmss HIII AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE🤍