my fault

ADIRA'S POV
It's been a month since Allison death and here I sit in front of the spot she said her last words. "If anything happens to me makes sure my sister makes it out alive." She knew the price and she took it all because of me. Without Allison apart of me left with her. My sister,my other half,one of the only people who loved me for me as I did her. I won't stop fighting till I get her back even if that means death for me.

"Adira it's time to come back in,it's getting dark." Aunt Caroline says sitting beside me with her hand rested on my shoulder. "She's gone and it's my fault,my fault." I cry out in pain. "Allison needs you to stay strong not only for her,but yourself." She tells pulling me in to her side gently. I stare at her in the middle of thought,why does everyone keep telling me to stay strong when it was my fault?

I look behind us and there stands Uncle Stefan. The one thing about my Uncle Stefan and Aunt Caroline is that they had a bond with Allison. The two of them used to visit every now and then when they could. They both know how hard it is for me right now. Uncle Stefan sits on the other side of me and both him and Aunt Caroline hug me and don't let go. "I'm going to get her back,we are going to get her back, I love her just as she was my niece." Uncle Stefan tells me.

"She's dead,she's dead and it's my fault." I yell out in painful tears,I hold my breathe trying to push back it all. "You listen to me and you hear me, what happened to your sister was not your fault. Allison knew the risk and she took it even if it meant she wouldn't see you again." Uncle Stefan now looks me in the,tears threading to spill out of his eyes. "I need you to realize that none of this is your fault,your still teenager who just lives in a messed up world." Aunt Caroline says sniffling with a small smiling as she put her hand on my cheek.

Earlier tonight was something I needed,but that doesn't mean I still don't feel the same way. My whole life has been nothing,but people either protecting me or trying to kill me. I just need a break from it all and just have fun with my friends and family who love me. I really wonder what my life would be like if I were just born human. " Just breathe Adira,Just breathe." I say to myself out loud. Stiles walks in right in the middle of me talking to myself,the look on his face tells he knows what's wrong. "Today has been are hard on you and I didn't want to mention it.So do you just want to watch movies together for the night?" He asks knowing I need to get my mind off of Allison. "Yeah why not,plus I've missed us spending time together." I walk up to him and rest my arms around his neck.

"Remember even when we are distant I'm always here for you no matter what." Stiles says out of no where in the middle of the movie. "No,we are here for each other no matter what." I say putting emphasis on "each other" . The rest of the night was peaceful and later on we fell asleep,but I needed to go check on Scott. I haven't spoken to him since this morning. I know that today was hard for him just as much as it was for me. I get up slowly out the bed after I give Stiles a kiss on the cheek and replacing my body with a pillow.

I walk to Scott's room to see it empty so I check downstairs and he was no where to be found there. The only place I know he would be is where I was not too long ago earlier. There he was sitting mumbling to himself. I walk up silently next to him and sit down cross cross apple sauce. He knows I'm here,he just doesn't say a word as he stares at the ground. "Remember when Allison first introduced me to you and you nearly embarrassed yourself." I say to him getting his attention. Scott turns and looks at me and says, "I nearly embarrassed myself because I wanted to make a good impression and not wanting you to hate me. You used to scare till I found out your just. soft ball of fire who just likes to be mean." We both laugh thinking about the time.

"You wanna know my biggest fear that's been on my mind lately?" Scott asks me, we had just got done talking about all the good times we both had with Allison and why we love them. "let me hear it Scotty boy." I hit his shoulder jokingly. " What if I find someone else and it's sooner than later. I know your probably thinking why would I think about that when Allison has only been gone a month. I don't know either,one day it just came to mind." he speaks to me. "First I don't think that thought is bad. You finding someone else may happen and that okay.Allison wouldn't want you to not be happy so if you do find someone don't push them away because your scared to love someone okay." I tell him. "I'll make sure you approve of them first." He says laughing. "You better, I can't have my brother from another mother out here looking bad." We both burst out in laughter. "Let's tell Allison good night so we can go in the house." I say to Scott. We both say our good nights to her and head in the house. It's only a month,I just hope I can make it the rest of the way.

How do y'all feel about this chapter?