thirteen

SCOTT'S POV
Waking up I realize I'm cuddling Adira, her head in my chest while my arms wrap around her. I know I never told anyone this not even my own mom,but I've been in love with Adira since I was thirteen. I remember the day I met her and Allison. The two of them were sitting out of the hospital my mom worked at while their dad was taking care of something. I so happened to be roaming around while my mom worked, me being thirteen at the time. Allison was born in Beacon Hills so I used to see her around a lot, but Adira lived in Mystic Falls and was visiting for summer break. I walked up to the two of them and asked if they wanted to explore the hospital with me. Adira said yeah,but only if I gave her a piggy back ride while Allison just came along.

The three of us always made it that everyday our parents were busy in the hospital that we would explore different that we never been to before. Our piggy back rides were a every day thing also, I never got tired of them. The day I fell in love with Adira was right before she left to go back to her home town. Those three months with her were the best time I've had as being a thirteen year old. After she left I still hung out with Allison and she eventually had classes with me, Stiles, and Lydia. Me and Allison spent a lot of time together in and out of school. I would look forward to Adira coming to visit every break she got, but eventually it stopped around the time we were all turning fifteen. There was times where I wanted to tell Adira how I felt till I saw the way she looked at Stiles even when she said she "hated" him.

After knowing that I had no chance with Adira I actually did start to have feelings for Allison. Then I ended up being in love with her. When Adira came back all those feelings I tried to change into just being best friends for her all that time were really my old feelings that never went away. So when Adira's mom told me about the mate thing that's how I knew I had feelings for her and it wasn't just because of our wolves being connected, I really do love Adira truly. I still have love for Allison and I hate what's happening to her, but I can't help what I feel. With Sarah it wasn't really a relationship. We both were going through things and used each other to lean on, the two of us talked about it after realizing it all and we are still good friends. ai can't let my feelings for Adira get in the way of her happiness with Stiles, but lately he's been distant with her like he's hiding something and spending more time with Malia. Yesterday when Adira and Malia both got hurt and Stiles ran to Malia with no heat really hurt Adira. It wasn't the fact that she knew she would heal faster than her, but it was the fact that he didn't even look her way. Adira will do anything for Stiles even if it meant dying. If Stiles ever hurts her it's not going to be good for him.

"What time is it?" Adira asks stretching her as she wakes up. "It's 10:30 am" I tell her moving back. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be all over you last night." She says getting up to move away from me. "No, it's okay it didn't bother me." I reassured her slightly smiling. " Let's get up and get ready to go see Sarah." She tells me pulling the covers of us and getting out the bed. "I call showering first." She yells running in my bathroom to start the shower. I laugh at her shaking my head. " No longer than twenty minutes nugget." I yell to her. I gave her the nickname nugget because she would constantly ask me for chicken nuggets when ever we got fast food it went into an grocery store. "Can you bring me a towel Scott?" She yells from the bathroom. I go and grab her a towel from the hall closet and pass it to her through the crack she made in the door. "Thank you very much Scotty." She says closing the door. I go to find a pair of joggers and t shirt and some boxer with white socks to get ready for my shower. "Alright it's your turn." She comes out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her with her wet hair. The things I would do to her right now. "Scott why are your eyes glowing?" She questions me as she looks at me with a tilt head. "They do that sometimes." I say hurrying up and rushing to take a cold shower. Yeah I need a cold shower okay.

"Scott hurry up Deaton just called and said Sarah will be waking up soon." Adira says rushing into the bathroom. Luckily I was still in the shower behind the curtain . "Next time knock please." I peek around the curtain at her glaring. " Just hurry up Scotty boy" She rolls her eyes closing the door. I get out and do what I need to do and leave the bathroom. " Alright I'm ready, your driving so here's your keys." I throw her key to her, she catches them in one hand walking out my room and downstairs. " We will order breakfast at Deatons." She turns around while walking to tell me. " Dang it, your mom beat us out the house this morning, I wanted to give her a good luck hug for work." She says looking to see my moms car already gone. "You know how she likes to get there earlier to start on paper work." I tell her putting my arm around her shoulders. "Oh yeah, My dad and Aunt Caroline, Uncle Damon and Aunt Elena are leaving to go back to Mystic Falls at the end of this week." She says while getting in the car. "Wouldn't my Aunt Caroline be my step mom actually since Stefan is my actual dad?" She questions her self. "Anyways ummm, Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Enzo leave tomorrow to get back home in time for their work events." She speaks pulling out the drive way. " I'm gonna miss them being around." I say, Adira's family are like a second family to me and the pack.

SCOTT ADMITTED WHAT???