gym

STEPHANIE'S POV
It's the end of the school day and I still have to meet Liam later on tonight. As I'm walking to my car I feel like someone is watching me, shrugging it off I get in the car waiting for Isaac,it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. I hear a knock on the passenger window turning to see Isaac with a smile on his face. He gets in after I unlock the door and kisses the top of my head. "Thank you for earlier,you didn't have to do that for me." I grab his hand referring to family heritage day in class. "Anything for my baby,plus I could tell you needed them." He says squeezing my hand lightly. "I don't deserve you Isaac Lahey." I whisper to him,more to myself.

Pulling up to my house I see that Aunt Josie and Lizzie are still here. I've missed them so much words can't explain. "We're home" I yell walking in the front door. Laughter comes from the living room, making my there I make eye contact with my aunts as they run towards me. "Look at you,you all grown up,omg." Aunt Lizzie says hugging me tightly. " I've missed you Steph." Aunt Josie says joining the hug. "I've missed you both,I've missed this." I said to them both not wanting to let go. I catch up with them about life and current life. "We know everything,that's one of the reasons we are here to help." Aunt Josie speaks sitting her mug down. "We just can't be in the fight,but we will be helping from here in the house." Aunt Lizzie says hesitantly. "What is it you two aren't telling me?" I question them. "It's nothing wrong it's just we will be keeping watch of Liam and Mason. Also  keeping spells intact without them being broken that's all my love." They both assure me after another.

It's time for me to go meet Liam and honestly I don't want to even go,I just want to relax. "Isaac I'll be back later." as I turn speak to him he's sound asleep on my bed. After I turn my bedroom light off I  grab my keys and make my way to the school. Picking up my phone to call Liam,it picks up after the first ring. "Hey little big bad wolf, I'm on my way and it better be worth it." I hear him huff on the other side of the phone. "Stephanie what did I say about calling me that,it's not funny." He says obviously embarrassed by it, I started calling him that the day I heard him try to growl at Scott. One of my favorite core memories. "Yeah yeah,don't call you that because that night was just you being all nervous sorry." trying not to laugh I change the subject. "So what's so important you have me coming back to the school at 11:30 at night?" I ask now putting the phone on bluetooth. "Just get here so I can show you why it's so important please." with that he hung up leaving me confused.

Turning my car off and getting out I see him standing at the side gym door waiting for me. I guess I wasn't walking fast enough at him because he's harshly waving me over. "Hurry up slow ass." he whisper yells. "I can turn my slow ass right back around and go home to my bed and boyfriend,don't test me Liam." stopping in my tracks I wait for him to switch his tone. "Fine,can you please hurry." He signs, I slightly smile and begin waking back towards him. "So what's up little big and wolf ?" I tease him as he slides his hand down his face. "Wait we are missing two people." I see him back standing at the gym door. "What do you mean missing two people Liam? What do you have planned?" I say crossing my arms. "Just shut up and wait for them,you'll be relieved." He says putting his hand over my mouth. I try to speak,but it's muffled by Liam's hand so I bite him. "Ouch,you didn't have to bite me meany." He says rubbing his hand. "Is that Adira and Lydia's cars pulling in?"  I say to him. "I needed the three of you for what I have to say and I know Adira is being a ass to you and Lydia and I knew if I told you two that she was coming that you wouldn't come." he just turns his back after he finishes talking. "Liam,why the hell did Adira just pull up next to me out there and hey Steph." Lydia says walking in as her heels click the cement." Liam was about to speak till he was cut off. "Let me guess the three of have been having the same dream?" Adira says walking in like she owns the place.

"Adira I wanted to tell you guys that,why couldn't you just let me have this." Liam says like a little kid with big news. "Liam shut up,your acting like a child." Adira says rolling her eyes. "That's because I am a child remember." he speaks to her in a duhh tone. "I will make you feel the same pain you felt the night you turned,try me." Adira says through gritted teeth. "Omg,can someone please tell me why the hell we are having dreams for god sake." Lydia yells in annoyance. "Steph what part of the dream do you constantly keep seeing?" Liam asks. "Uhhhh, I hear Lydia scream as I'm somewhere in the mist of fighting someone I just can't see who yet." I say to him curious of where this is leading. "Now Adira what part are you seeing?" Liam points to her. "Basically I'm stuck in a pit of darkness with no way out,but I also hear Lydia's screams from somewhere." she says furrowing her eyebrows. "Lydia what did you see?" Liam looks at her like he knows. " At first I'm running towards or from someone or something and then everything comes crashing over me when I scream,but at the end of my first scream I let out a scream that shakes everything around me then I wake up from there." She says leaning on the wall.

"Liam how do you know abt our dreams?" Lydia asks him with a tilt of her head. "That's not Liam Lydia run ,Pope where is Liam?" She flashes her wolf eyes at her as her fangs come out. "Steph look closer at him,feel the energy coming from him." She tells me,that's when I see him,I see Pope. "Where is he Pope,we aren't going to ask again." I say letting the fire scorch out the palms of my hand as I stand guard with Adira. "Don't worry he doesn't even know we're here,it was all me." Pope let's the allusion spell down as he laughs. "So when I kept seeing glimpse of you and felt someone watching me it was really you and not my mind playing with me." I say now getting angry as my eyes glow red. "Why couldn't we feel your magic,how come we can now?" Adira says ready to fight. "The perks of being one of the powerful warlocks in the world cousins."

The fight scene is almost hereeeeee