void

STILES POV
"It's time we tell you the truth and the full truth." My dad says in a serious tone. We all go sit at the kitchen table to prepare for what's about to be said. "Stiles have you been getting the urges from when void first took over?" my dad asks. I sit and think about what it and then I realized I have. My emotions would sometimes alter and I wouldn't care or I had the feeling to cause chaos. I don't say it in words,but I shake my head yes. "Adira remember when you first came back here and you kept saying how you loved the feeling of the fire on your skin and thought of hurting someone?" Stefan now asks Adira. "Yeah it's was like another part me wanted to take over." She says looking confused. "That other part of you is your void trying to break through." Stefan says. "What do you mean my void and Stiles void?" Adira questions her uncle. "He means that the two of you are drawn together because of it and if the two of you bring them out who knows what will happen." Melissa speaks up.

The last time void took over me was a year ago and ever since I still feel apart of him with me,I guess I was right. He feeds off a chaos and death. He almost killed me when he took over. "So your telling me if my void comes back there's a possibility I will die or won't come back?" I now ask a question. "Not exactly,this time it would be like if a vampire were to cut their humanity off,the only way for a vampire to cut it back on is when they are emotionally triggered by something or someone." Caroline speaks. "What about with me? I never experienced that part of me." Adira asks. "For you it would be turning off your humanity. As long as you don't turn it off then void won't come out and for Stiles void won't come out as long as Adira's stays in." My dad says closing his eyes. "Wait if  I'm not a vampire why would I be turning off my Humanity?" Adira questions again. "Adira you and Steph have to embrace every supernatural ability plus your vamp side to be at full strength when it's time for Pope to come back if he can't break the loophole." Elena speaks hesitant to say it. "what?" both Stephanie and Adira say at the same time. There's something else their not telling us.

"That's basically saying we have to kill our own cousin,our best friend." Stephanie says in anger. "That's not fair to Pope at all." Adira speaks as she balls her fists. "We aren't done talking so please calm down." Elena says. "Back to how the two of you with the whole void thing. Both of you are drawn to each other because of the other part of you which you may know. The two of you were never meant to meet because of that,The two of your voids together can be a good and bad thing." Damon says looking at me and Adira . "Did the two of you ever meet when you first moved to  Beacon Hills Adira?" Melissa asked looking puzzled. Adira shakes her head no as she looks at me. "The two of them did, I used to come and check on Adira at least once a week to see how she was doing, her and Stiles played lacrosse together her first year she moved their. Me and Bonnie came to one game to see how she played and Bonnie kept saying that Adira had something in her that was evil and needed to be kept in and she felt the same energy coming from Stiles. That night Bonnie did a spell that would make Stiles and Adira from ever being together because of that bad energy. No one knew that the two would break the spell and fall in love with each other." Stefan says, I could tell the last part slipped out.

"How come every time things are going right things go down hill,we are literary are trying to keep up with two towns and school." Malia buts in not able to keep quiet anymore. "None of us signed up for this,but this is our life now and we're in this together." Scott says standing up to look at everyone. "We're just teens though,we are normal and that's not normal." JJ says getting irritated. "Well we aren't normal JJ,most of us are supernatural and not by choice and some of us are human." Lydia looks and talks to JJ. "How can me and Stiles help all of you in a fight we're nothing compared to you all." JJ yells. "Don't speak down on yourself and Stiles like that,you helped us this far and we appreciate it." Sarah now speaks getting mad. "Always and forever right guys." Adira says standing up waiting for everyone to answer. "Always and forever" every one says altogether. We all get up and hug one another. "This journey will be one hell of a ride,but we got this." I say before all us sit back down for breakfast.

There will be a big time jump next chapter