fun?

Stiles POV

"Guys tell Adira that we should go on a date for fun" I say hearing Adira's footsteps on the stairs coming down. "Is it  really for fun  stiles,if you actually like her?" Scott says with a grin. Adira makes her way in the living room,luckily she didn't hear him. "You guys act like you hate each other,when you don't" "Scott shut up" ,I tell him. "Hey ,I do hate him a little" Adira says.

"Yeah, same here she's mean." "Can you guys just go on this "date" and see how it goes?" Allison speaks as she comes in and sits down next to Scott. "Adira stop complaining all the time" I so wish Lydia would just keep her mouth closed , It never ends well between her and Adira. "How about you stop bitching" ,Adirs almost gets up to finish her statement,but Scott grabs her before she can.

"Adira do not finish that sentence." her sister tells her with a pleasing look on her face. "If you do i'll tell my mom" Scott says to Adira, Scott's mom is like a mom to everyone and isn't to be played with. "You know what I'll go on this pretend date ,okay?" She says with a annoyed look on her face, gosh I love when she's annoyed with me for some odd reason. "I'll make it worth your wild" I tell her obviously joking a little I think?

"Stiles never say that again please" Scott says with a disgusted,but serious look on his face, He can be so protective over Adira it sometimes scares me. "awe is the big bad werewolf protective of his girlfriend's little sister?" Lydia keeps saying things she knows will piss Adira off.Adira I came to figure out in the little time,plus before I started talking to her is that she hates when people make fun of Scott for anything.

She's even more scarier than when Scott gets protective over her,They really are like brother and sister. "Lydia shut the hell up and leave scott alone." There she goes,that's not even all what she wanted to say to Lydia. I'm gonna go ahead and move on before someone gets their feelings hurt and it won't be Adira.

"Meet  me at scott's tomorrow afternoon" I tell Adira Knowing she's gonna make a smart remark behind it. "And  what if I don't?" She gives me a smirk with a teasing look in her eyes that I've I come to oh so love so much lately. "Then  I'll come find you" I tell her looking her straight in the eye. "just kiss already" I hear Lydia's voice again and I see her roll her eyes as she pushes her strawberry blonde hair out her face. "Lydia  you're making it worse" Allison gives Lydia a death stare. "Allison tell your bestie to shut her mouth before I do it for her."

Adira's on her last straw with Lydia for today,it's time for them to separate .I see why Adira stays in her room. Lydia said something,but I didn't hear what she said ,I blanked out for a second. All of a sudden I see Adira jumps towards Lydia,but Scott grabs her before she could do any damage. "Okayyy,come on Adira
let's go to my house" Scott takes her to the door as Allison gives Lydia a long speech about how she has to keep her mouth closed,blah blah or something along the lines of Adira will literally ruin her face. Allison isn't lying though she will ruin Lydia's face sadly.

How are we feeling about Adira's and Lydia interactions? And you will be seeing more of Scott's and Adira's brother and sister like relationship