void

STILES POV
Maybe when I find Adira she will be willing to come back home. She's really trying my patience with me looking for her. I think it's time I set her straight. There is  one place in Beacon Hills I didn't check where she might be. Pulling up to the school I see her car parked close to the football field. I get out my jeep and make my way towards her car. I parked a distance away so this walk is killing my lacrosse legs.

Walking up to her car after that long freaking walk, looking around and in her car window she's no where to be found. "Adira Argent, I will call you by your full name if you don't make your way in front of me right now for the love of god." I yell staring in front of the car,flaring my hands. Standing here for what feels like forever she still doesn't come. "Adira Louise Mickaelson Argent, this relationship will be over and I will never speak-.." I get stopped mid sentence. "Never call me by my full name ever again bat boy or I'll call Theo to make me feel good." She says after cutting me off with a kiss smirking. "You know I'm sick of your shit hothead." I walk up to her with lust filled eyes. "Do something about then bat boy." She touches my chest speaking.

Something in my mind told me to take her in the backseat right here right now and listen to her scream my name. I yank her by her hand and take her car keys from her back pocket, unlocking and opening the door I throw her in the back seat. "This fucking no humanity thing is pissing my off Adira, like so fucking bad." I say to her through gritted teeth. "Then tell void to come out and fuck it out of me, seems like he's already fighting his way out through your dick." She laughs giving me those oh so sexy eyes. "If I let void out for as long as your humanity is off will you promise no killing?" I ask her knowing what will happen either way,but anything for her. "I promise baby." She kisses me as she pulls me down. "Now void come out and play with every part of me." She whispers in my ear and that's when I knew he was out.

       STILES/VOID'S POV
You know I've been wanting to fuck you for weeks,but I wasn't aloud too. "Shut up and just fuck me already idiot." Adira says kissing me roughly. "We are going to have so much fun together causing chaos." I say to her as I go down kissing her all over. "I said shut up Stiles." She pulls my head between her legs as she lets out loud moans. Being this close to her again is something we both needed, I can feel the stress leaving both our bodies. After what was the best I don't know how long time we just had, we both lay together in silence. "You know no matter what with my "humanity" being off that I love you no matter what. I say to her drawing circles on her skin. "I love you too even with my humanity off, always and forever my love." She says falling asleep on my chest. I drift off with her as the moon is now out glowing like a flashlight on the both of us.

           STEFAN'S POV
Standing with Damon in front of Adira's car while Elena and Caroline check out Stiles jeep I couldn't help,but think how this was once me and Caroline when we both turned it off together. "Someone's getting deja vu aren't they brother?" Damon says nudging me with a side eye. "Hey don't act like you and Elena didn't have a similar time like this." I nudge him back laughing. "Their both just kids who just fell into a life full of supernatural that love each other unconditionally." Caroline walks up and stands beside me speaking. "Yeah we were all once just like them just trying to get through it all no matter what it took." Elena says walking up beside Damon.

"Alright can someone explain to me what's going on now?" Malia says walking up interrupting the moment. " Guess who's backkkkk" I hear him say as the car door opens. "Void,no humanity Stiles, whatever you call it.Why are you back?" Malia says confused. "So he can have fun with me and not you boring people." Adira gets out the car smiling as she hugs him. "Adira what did you do?" Lydia says walking up. "She didn't do anything it was his choice wasn't it Stiles." I say staring at him. "Anything for the love of my life." He says kissing her cheek.

"The two of them are going to be the death of me." Sarah and JJ say it the same time. "I can hurry your death quicker if you want JJ." Adira says walking closer showing her vamp face. "Adira Argent you back off right now." I say stepping between them. "Where's the fun in that uncle Stefan." She says stomping her foot as she rolls her eyes. "The two of you need to come back so we can prepare for the fight." Stephanie says getting annoyed with all bickering. "Come on guys we need you." Scott says with a sad look,but also annoyed look. "I think we will be back when we are ready.Chaos is calling us,isn't that right babe?" Adira says walking to the driver side of her car. "That's right baby." Stiles laughs throwing her the keys as they both jump in the car and speed off. "Don't fight them on it,they will be there when it's time." I say walking back to out cars. "everyone meet at Derek's we have things to talk about." I yell getting in my car. Pope will be here soon.

I have so many things to come for this book