stars

ADIRA'S POV
Everyone is downstairs while me and the pack are sitting in the backyard.The silence amongst us is a sad silence as we stare at the fire in front of us. My dad hasn't spoken to me since the day after we all came home and it hurts. The way he looks at me,it's like he hates me.

"Do you guys think it's my fault for her death?" I ask them referring to Allison. They all look at me. "No,why would you think that?" Stiles asks scooting closer to me to hold my hand. "Because when ever I look at my dad I see this look in his eyes like he blames me." I say looking at my hands while Stiles rubs them. "Don't ever think it was your fault,none of us think that." Scott tells me.

"Remember the night we played truth or dare? Allison dared me to run around the whole in my boxers,The look on her face when I turned around in the mirror to see I ripped my underwear." JJ says and everyone's laughs thinking about that night. "Yeah and then you dared her drink a whole bottle of wine and my mom walked in." Steph says laughing hysterically talking to JJ.

Everyone has left besides the pack,they've decided to stay the night. I go upstairs to say goodnight to my dad when I hear him on the phone. "She killed my daughter,how do I look at her without wanting her dead?" I hear him say to who I think is his sister. Not only did one parent want me dead,now the other. A tear slides down my face and I wipe it away as I walk away from his room.

I sit outside by myself looking at the stars,it's one of the things that clams me. There is never dual moment in my life,why am I even here? The door opens and I turn to see Stiles. He sits beside me not saying a word. The way he's patient with me even if I push him away is one of the things I love about him.

Stiles pulls me into a side hug as he kisses the top of my head. "Talk to me." He says now looking at me. I take a deep breath,I haven't talked to him about how I've been feeling,so here it goes. "I feel like nothing in my life goes right. My emotions are one thing I'm afraid to face right now because when I face them I don't know what will happen. I lost five people in one day.Allison was my other half, Aunt Hope helped keep me alive, My mother even though she hated me I still loved her no matter what because she once was a great mother,John B was my first love who betrayed me,and Kie was my closest friend till she betrayed me. Let's not for how I overheard my own father blame me for my sisters death to the point he doesn't know if he wants me dead or alive." I start to cry.

"You are strong enough to get through this all,if you weren't you would've given up along time ago." Stiles tells me. "Why shouldn't I just give up now,none of this would've happened if people didn't protect me." I say with a small laugh wiping my tears. "Don't talk like that do you hear me. You are here because you are meant to be here,not for other but yourself. Hell I don't know what I'd do if you left this world." Tears start to run down Stiles face. I've never hear him talk like this before let alone cry the way he is right now. I don't say another word,kissing him was enough words spoken for tonight.

Me and Stiles make our way into the living room to find everyone asleep,even Scott. "He hasn't been able to sleep since,look at him." I whisper to Stiles as we look towards Scott. "I'm glad he's sleeping,he needed it." Stiles says. JJ is sleeps in the middle of Lydia and Malia on the palate they made on the floor. Isaac and Steph sleep together on the love seat cuddling. "You wanna take the couch and I take the floor?" Stiles asks,I look at him in disbelief. "How about we take the couch together" I tell him grabbing a blanket and his hand.

TO SEE THE EDITS I MAKE FOR THIS STORY YOU CAN SEE THEM @/stxlesfilmss