Supernatural

ADIRA'S POV
"Scott can I go home now,I think I can handle my anger and just go to my room now." Don't get me wrong being at Scott's house is one of my favorite things especially when I get to spend time with his mom when she's not at work,but it's time I go home. Right now I'm just sitting on Scott's floor laying on my back as Scott does who knows what on that old computer of his.

"Not until I really know you won't kill Lydia,remember the last time your anger got the best of you?You literally almost turned,I can't have that happen again." "Scott I Didn't know how to control it back then,I'm pretty sure I can now,just because I'm a supernatural bomb waiting to explode doesn't mean I'll let it happen." I say sitting up crisscross apple sauce facing Scott with a look of annoyance on my face.

"Yeah I might be every supernatural creature  in the world combined and still learning about the different parts of me,but I mainly learned how to contain myself around people when I'm upset." Yeah yeah, your wondering how I'm this big supernatural being, but my dad is literally a human who hunts supernaturals for a living including his whole family. My mother,Miracle Mikealson on the other hand is the sister of the one and only Hope Mikaelson. Somewhere down the line My aunts powers past to me as well as my mothers,she's a hieratic,banshee,werewolf,and siren all in one.

I guess yay me because every other supernatural power somehow picked me.I am a ticking bomb waiting to explode just like people said about my aunt. With my dad he knows,but nobody else in the family does besides him and Allison,if they did they would kill me in a instant or make me do it my self,it's the Argent law.

"I just want you to be safe and have control,I can't have anything happen to you,the wolf part of you only triggered because of what happened back in Mystic falls,and you haven't died yet,so you vampire side isn't activated yet.Please Y/n keep everything in control,you're still learning your powers day by day." He looks at me with a serious look,but I know he means nothing but good for me,he's like my big brother and if anything was to ever happen to him I don't know what I would do without him.

"I know Scott,everything will be fine." I get up and stand on my two feet as I walk over and give him a hug,just as the hug was over I heard Allison's car pull in the drive way. "I told her she can come and pick you up when Lydia left." "Oh,well goodnight Scotty,I'll see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow nugget,don't forget your date tomorrow with Stiles." I can feel the grin he has on his face as I walk down the stairs.

"Don't think I'll go,he can't make me." I say as I  close the front door and make my way to Allison's car. I could sense she had questions for me and I know it had to do with Stiles,she thinks me and Stiles will end up together. "Adira I'm sorry for how Lydia acted,you know how she is." "Yeah,whatever tell her to just keep her mouth closed from now on when she's around me." She just pulls out the drive way and make her way to our house.

Ten minutes into the drive she asks the question I Was dreading to hear. "What is it with you two,You say you hate stiles,but the way you deal with him it's so clear even when you "hate" him you really like him." "Allison please stop this conversation now." I look at her in seriousness,but to my lucky unsurprised self she just keeps going. "please Adira, I know it's only been like a week of you getting to know him instead of just looking at him and I can tell you feel something for Stiles,I'm your sister for god sake."

"I'm scared Allison,I guess when you spend years in the dark from someone deciding to "hate" them is like letting go slowly." She just keeps her eyes on the road,but I know she's taking in every word I say. "People die when their with me, I can't let that happen again,Allison sometimes the "hate" is just-, the best thing because the feelings are so powerful,I rather "hate" him then loose him." And with that we pull in our driveway,before she could say anything I get out the car and make my way in the house towards my room.

sorry for such a long chapter,I hope I'm not moving to fast and everything makes sense as the story plays out🤍