heart

SCOTT'S POV
I knew something was up the night at the party when Adira told me to promise, she knew I couldn't let her down. After talking to to her so called mother something still doesn't makes sense in all of this, it's like someone wanted everything to happen so fast to distract us. Derek has been helping me figure it out and I think we are close.

Right now I'm driving around town to clear my mind, I know Sarah probably thinks I'm pushing her away,but I'd rather push her away than hurt her because of my own emotions. Even though I chose to be with Sarah I can't help but to still feel guilty for moving on from Allison. She was my first love and if she were ever to somehow come back I don't know how I would react.

Pulling up to the house,it's now dark. My mom has night shift tonight so I'm staying at the Salvatore's just in case Adira shows up. I see that Malia and Lydia cars are gone, Malia stays with Lydia for right now. Getting off my bike after taking my helmet off, I make my way in the house. "Hey JJ" I say looking to my left into the kitchen. "Hey Scott" I can tell by his tone he's upset. "You wanna talk about it?" I ask knowing what it's about. "It's just that the last real conversation we had before she "died" was me calling her a ticking time bomb and that she's the reason everything is falling apart." he speaks with guilt in his voice. I walk in and sit down across from him. "I know she's been giving you hell since she flipped the switch,but she'll come around. Remember JJ you told her something her mother told her once before and still says to this day, those words from you hurt even more than ever because you were and still are one her closest friends." I say to him. " You're right Scott." He says nodding his head.

"I'm gonna take JJ to Lydia's and I'll be back, are you still going to be here?" Sarah asks me barely audible. "Yeah I'll be here when you get back, be safe okay." I get up and kiss her on the forehead. "I miss you Scott Mccall." she says in a whisper hugging me. "I miss you too, just give me time." I say rubbing her back, she pulls back harshly and shakes her head as she leaves the room. I understand why she would feel the way she does,but it's just how it has to be right now.

I think it's time I have another talk with Miracle before I go to bed. "We need to talk Miracle." I say pulling up the metal chair in front of her cell. "What can I help you with wolf boy?" She says in boredom. "You know more than what you say and I know deep down somewhere in that cold heart you love your daughter." I sat waiting for her to speak. "You know Scott, I knew you were going to be my daughter's protector even if it's just platonic. You would die for her if you have to because you can't live without her." She looks at me finishing her statement. "What do you mean by I can't live without her Miracle?" I glare at her. "I mean that just as you said that deep down in my cold heart that I love Adira, That I know deep down in that warm heart of yours that you love her more than your first love." She starts to smirk.

I sit not speaking wanting her to finish. "Your wolf is connected to Adira's wolf to the point that they love each other mate wise, the only thing keeping the two of you platonic is your human side and her vamp and witch side." She finishes. "That doesn't make any sense Miracle. "Oh you feel it and you know it, your wolf is loosing his mind with her humanity on. Don't worry the two of you won't love each other relationship wise,but deep down apart of you will it's not either of your faults, both wolfs will letter learn it's nothing more,but platonic and the two of you will be Aplha and Luna of the pack,but as brother and sister.

The two of you are the only two in the world like that." She says. "Keep my daughter safe Scott and make sure she kills me when it's time, I had to "kill" her for her to survive in this world even if she thinks I hate her, oh and one more thing come here." I get up being cautious,she whispers something in my ear. "Why are you telling me this all of sudden and only me? I ask being shocked of her ways. "I had to play the part in order for Adira to survive or she wouldn't have made it this far, why do you think I let Stefan know it was me and that I haven't fought to get out. Scott the night I stabbed her hurt me more than you know, I may look like Bonnie,but behind it all it I felt every bit of the pain" She says wiping her tears. " Stiles will be somewhat like your beta,and Adira Soulmate so he will know when it's time." I unlock the cell and give her a hug. "Now lock it back Scott and do what has to be done." She says with a smile as tear poor down. "That cold heart of yours wasn't always cold I see." I smile back locking her back in and leaving.

             Next morning
As I walk up the stairs I hear  yelling ."Has anyone seen Adira or Stiles,"Steph says running down the hall yelling. "I thought Stiles went home last night to see dad?" Sarah says running out of the bathroom behind Steph. "Same I left before Stiles,but I just assumed he went home." I say.Sarah says running out of the bathroom behind Steph. "Let's me call my dad real quick." Sarah says getting her phone from Stephs room. "Adira has been gone since the other day and I believe Stiles left yesterday to find her" Steph says now making her way to her parents room,me right behind her. "My dad said Stiles never went home yesterday at all." Sarah says running behind us.

Steph doesn't even get to know before both Damon and Elena pull the door open with force. "We have to find them now, remember the whole void thing?" Damon says in panic. Me,Sarah,and Steph stand there confused till it hits us and we stare at each other wide eyed. "No time to be standing around we have to find them, let's go,let's go." Elena says rushing down the halls towards the stairs snapping her fingers.

How are we feeling I hope everyone understand where I might be going with everything.