goodbye

ADIRA'S POV
"Bonnie is here" Stiles says approaching me and Scott. I don't have anything to say to him right now so I just get up to find Steph. "You better not fucking hurt Stiles." I hear Scott say to Stiles when I walk away. I can't focus on the issues me and Stiles have now.Right now all I care about is Allison and this small time I have with her left. "Steph you ready?Bonnie's on her way up." I say to her. "Do you think you should be doing this cousin, you just used a lot of your energy." she speaks stopping before I can walk to the door. "I'm not saying you aren't strong enough,but you can seriously get hurt." she tells me with a worried look. "Stephanie I can handle this, I have too." I say to her. "I can do the spell with Bonnie by myself, it's okay." she tries to reassure me. "Stephanie please let me help do this,it's the least I can do when it's my life that puts others in danger." I say frustrated. Nobody would be in the predicament if it wasn't for me and my faults.

"We are going to wake her up so she can say her goodbye's." Bonnie says sitting her bag down. "Will chris becoming to say goodbye?" I ask as she begins to wake up Allison up. "He should be here any minute." Bonnie says. With a wave of her hand over Allison's face she wakes up. "Allison do you remember anything?" Bonnie asks her. "No,but why do I feel stronger." She says touching the back of her head from when it hit the wall.Bonnie looks around at all of us. "Where's Sarah?" she asks. "The last time we heard from her she texted saying she was in the next town over and won't be back till tomorrow." Isaac tells her. "I was just with her before I got here." Allison says trying to stand up. "You just said you don't remember anything." I say to her ready for anything. "Virbius" Bonnie yells making Allison freeze in one spot.

I turn around and see Chris come through the door. "I'm sorry Chris,but I'm sending her in now." Bonnie says now using her mind to keep Allison still. "What's happening,let her go." Chris yells at Bonnie. "She can't do that,that's not our Allison." I stand in front of him with glossed over eyes. "My little girl is still in there,you know that Adira." He cries out to me. "I know,but her hunter side somehow got stronger and it's taking over." I say to him. "Adira come on we have to do this now before she's gone for good." Bonnie yells as she cuts her hand along with mine and Stephs as we drip our blood on the object. "You used the one thing you knew I keep safe no matter what." I say looking down to see the music box Allison got me on my 12th birthday. " I knew you would feel comfortable with it." She says.

As we begin the spell a hush of wind dances around us. "I'll see you soon." I say to Allison even though she couldn't hear me from where I was. "What's that on her back?" Scott yells over the loud wind noises. Bonnie looks over at Allison as she still does the spell. "Someone needs to get in contact with Sarah right now." she yells. The spell is almost done as I feel something drip from my nose. I wipe the blood fast making sure nobody saw. "How much longer?" Steph yells. " Almost done." Bonnie yells back. Turning our head to look at Allison one last time for awhile she disappears in a blink of an eye. The wind stops as the three of us fall back hitting the ground. Before the box could hit the ground I catch it. " Sarah isn't answering her and Lydia is still with JJ so I'm gonna go check the house to since it's the last place Allison seen her." Stiles says running out the door. "I'll go with you." Malia runs behind him. I don't even bother to stop her as I look over at Chris in tears.

I run over to him pulling him into a hug. "I just got her back and now she's gone again." he cries letting it all out. "I know and I'm sorry." I say. I'm sorry because she's there because of me,because she wanted to keep me safe. "I still got you." he says now looking at me. "But I think it's time I take a break from the supernatural and go to Paris." he tells me. "Let's take a walk outside." I say to him as he puts his arm on  back and I do the same. "You'll be back to visit me right?" I say looking at him as we me make our way outside. "Of course I'll be back for you." he says ruffling my hair with a smile. I rush to hug him again,tears about to spill. "Thank you for uh,being the second best father a girl could have." I cry as I let out a small laugh. He laughs at my words as his eyes tear up again. "Well thank you for being the second best daughter." He says wiping his tears. I try to laugh off my tears knowing he's about to leave. He takes one last glance at me before getting in his car and driving off. "I'll be okay,I've always been okay." I tell myself wiping my face and taking a deep breath before walking back into Derek's.

Walking back in I see Scott on the other side of the room. "Still up for that sleep over?" I say to Scott as he looks out the big windows that show the town. Before he could answer all of our phones go off at once. Pulling out our phones we look at the text from Stiles. "Get to deaton's right now,Sarah isn't doing good." We all look up at each other,all running out the door not saying a word. We all get in our cars and make our way.

WHAT HAPPENED TO SARAH????