18th prt 2

ADIRA'S POV
Standing in the mirror in this dress I admire myself. I look beautiful for once in a long time. "Adira let's get going, it's almost time for you to walk out." Steph comes behind me. "You look amazing cousin." She says fixing my hair that's curled. "You look amazing as well cousin." I tell her turning around to fix her hair as well. "Ready for you big night?" She asks me taking a deep breath. "Ready as can be." I tell her. We take each other hands and walk out the room to our spots.

JJ is paired with Lydia, Isaac is paired with Steph, and Liam and Sarah are paired with each other since they don't have a date like everyone else. After they walk out down to the ball room stairs, I walk out after them when my name is called. "Scott will be waiting for you at the last step." My uncle Damon comes to tell me. I nod my head at him. "You look just like your father Adira." He says, speaking of my father he walks up beside him. "See you later." My uncle says before leaving. "Look at you all grown up." My dad says smiling at me. "I remember when you were first born. You were a splitting image of your aunt Hope and mother." He says looking at me.

"I wish they could be here with us tonight to see you." He says fixing his cuffs on his suit. "Don't worry dad their here with me and their proud." I reassure him reaching to put my hand on his face. "You finally called me dad out loud when talking to me." He eyes light up like no other. He needed to hear me say. "Well, you are my dad." I say with a slight giggle. "And you are my daughter." He tells me. "Now presenting Adira Salvatore." I hear the speaker say. "It's time." My dad says as he takes my hand as we both walk down the stairs. Cheers and claps come from all over as the spotlight shines on us. We reach the end of the steps where I see Scott with his jaw to the ground.

My dad separates from me leaving me with Scott. "Pick your jaw up off the ground for me." I joke as I push his chin up. "You uhhh-uhhh, look stunning." Scott says speechless as we walk to the middle of the floor. "Thank you, and you look handsome as always." I tell him looking up at him with a grin. "You think I'm handsome, always?" He questions putting emphasis on always. "Isn't that what I said." I say laughing at him. "I wanna kiss you so bad right now." He pouts as he looks me up and down. "Remember what we talked about earlier." I tell him with stern eyes. "I know I know, take things slow and let you think it over." He repeats what I said from earlier. "Thank you very much Scotty." I say playfully hugging him.

The night has been going great. My girls look good and my boys clean up nice for their girls. Everyone is enjoying their selves even my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Enzo are here. Josie and Lizzie showed up through astro projection since they weren't able to leave Paris right now. I thought I would hate tonight,but turns out I love it. Thanks to my dad and my whole family and friends I could have this amazing night with them all under one roof. "I have another surprise for you." Scott says pulling me to the side. "Scott you've done so much already." I tell him, grateful for what he has already done. "Just one more surprise I promise." He tells me covering my eyes.

"Three,two,one,and open." I hear him say before moving his hands. "No way, you guys came." I jump up and down seeing Melissa,Noah,and Derek. "We couldn't miss your big 18." Melissa says running towards me hugging me. "I'm just here for the food and the comfortable beds." Derek jokes as he hugs me. "Of course you are." I laugh at him jokingly punching him in the arm. "Still doesn't hurt." He says getting down to my level. "Whatever big bad wolf." I say to him sticking my tongue out. "You two always act like five year olds when you see each other."Noah comes up hugging me as well. "Hi Noah." I say hugging him back. "Alright, Alright let's not forget my hugs." I hear the voice I never thought I would hear in awhile. "Chris." I whisper as he steps in my view. " I wouldn't miss you birthday for the world kiddo." He says tightly pulling me in a hug. "I've missed you." I say in his arms. "I've missed you too." He response back.

After seeing my family from Beacon Hills, I thanked Scott for bringing them here. "You may just get that kiss after all tonight." I say with a grin as we dance in the middle of the ball room. "It may just be my lucky." He says as we dance. As we continue dancing I could've sworn I seen Stiles standing with Malia out the corner of my eye. "Scott do you see them like I see them?" I ask him referring to the two. "Don't act on it,ignore them." He says as he glared at them. As I turn back that way I lock eyes with Stiles and that's when everything went down hill.

"Scott I can't be here right now." I tell him feeling a panic attack coming on. I start sobbing as My chest starts to tighten. "Breathe with me,I got you." Scott says as he put my head on his shoulder rubbing my back. "It's time to change my dress let's go now." I tell him while nobody suspects a thing. He hold me close at he rushes me out the back room. Finally making it to the room where me and the girls were he sits me down. "Breathe with me, in and out." He says,but nothing is helping. "Scott, ki-ki-kiss me right now." I say between trying to breathe. He looks at me confused for a moment. "Just do it, it's okay." I tell him.

The kiss had so much emotions and passion in it. I never felt anything like it. "You okay?" He pulls back asking me. "I heard that kiss helps panic attacks, you know since you kinda have to hold your breath." I say to him slightly laughing. "All that matters is that you're okay." He tells me pulling me close to him. "You don't have to go back out there if you don't want to." He tells me wiping my tears. "I want to,he isn't going to ruin the rest of my night." I say getting up. "Can you help me fix my make up and hair?" I ask him as I sit at the vanity. "Of course I can." He says coming to help.

Scott puts a low pony tail in my hair slick to the back with two strands out in the front. "Looks like those years of you helping me do my hair when we were younger paid off." I say to him proud the hairstyle he's done. "I learned from the best." He tells me kissing my cheek. warmth filled my body as I stare at him in the mirror. After fixing my make up it's time to change into my dark red dress. "I can step out if you need me too." He assured me before changing. "I'm gonna need your help so stay." I grab his hand pulling him back. He rubs his fingers across mine.

"Can you unzip my dress please." I ask him,my back facing him as i move my hair out the way. "He nods his head yes as he slowly pulls the zipper down. His cold fingers touching my back. "Sorry my hands are cold." He tells me as I turn around. "It's fine" I say quietly not letting my eyes leave his as I slide the dress off. "I promise I'm not looking." He gulps not losing eye contact with me. "I'm giving you permission to look so you can help me step in the other one." I tell him still staring at him. "You know I feel everything you feel now right?" I tell him. He's flustered and I think I am too. "Sorry" He says looking embarrassed. "Don't be Sorry Scott." I tell him as he helps me with the dress. We finally get it on slowly not daring to touch each other in any other way possible scared we might go to far. "Now let's go finish the night off shall we." I say taking his hand and walking back to the party.

The rest of the night I didn't see Stiles or Malia which was weird. I wonder what happened when we were gone. "Thank you for helping back there." I tell Scott again making sure I say it. "I will do anything for the people I love deeply." He tells me pulling me into his chest as we sway to the song. "What do you think about a sleep over tonight?" I ask quietly even though the music is loud. I knew he heard me though. "I think that would be nice." He says kissing the top of my head.

I'm writing this chapter before going to bed and the one before this so if there is any errors please let me know