please lets go prt2

ADIRA'S POV
"Steph I need to talk to Uncle Stefan,Hurry I can feel me about to let go of it all." I yell at Steph not really meaning it. My emotions are going crazy right now and when that happens all my power I know of and don't know of start to spiral. " Adira your on fire and your kinda breaking my bones." Steph says, She's not a full on vampire yet,because of how she was conceived,but that's not the point right now.

We get to the house and we spot Uncle Stefan sitting outside.He rushed towards me and Steph probably wondering what just happened. "Why is she literally on fire,this only happens when something serious is on her mind?" He says looking concerned. "Uncle Stefan I have to tell you something,but first we need to calm her down before she lets loose." Steph says impatient,she's really good in situations like this,but right now I can feel she's afraid of what will happen. "Uncle Stefan it's starting to hurt from the inside,make it stop please make it stop,ahh what the hell is that feeling?" I say,right now I can feel everything burning and in a way it's feels good. The more I think about the things that get me mad about what I just saw it feels good,then if I think about the sad parts it hurts like hell.

"Adira it's your powers overlapping and trying to work altogether at once because you're not use to it. I need you to think about the things that make you happy and calm,say them out loud for me." Uncle Stefan tells me holding my shoulders. "Ummmm, Scott,Allison,My dad,You,Steph,My close friends and family,wait someone find Stiles please."- I tell them, Stephanie runs and goes to get him. I need him right now,I never said it out loud,but when I would get upset about something or needed to get my mind of my emotions I would just think about Stiles or I would go see him. He mad things better for me and I know it's cheesy to say,but he's my anchor.

"Adira what's wrong,why are you on fire again?" Stiles says running to me,he doesn't get to close since he would burn being human and all. "Talk to me about something that we like or anything that made your day." Is all I say,not answering his questions. "Remember the day I asked you to go a date with me for fun and we had a whole argument about it? You even almost beat up Lydia that day because she wouldn't shut up. Oh remember When we went on the date and watched all your favorite shows and movies? That night was perfect for me and you even if it wasn't a real date." He says with a little laugh looking at me with those damn eyes,even if I'm on fire he looks at me like it's the first time he's ever saw me. "Yeah I remember,it was one of the best nights and dates I've ever been on. You even listened when I talked about my ideal date and got everything that I talked about. I will never forget that night." I say to him,now calming down enough to where I'm not on fire.

I almost drop to the ground crying,but Stiles catches me in time. Uncle Stefan and Stephanie look at me,Stephanie looks at me with sadness because she knows,but Uncle Stefan looks at me with a look like he knows something. "I saw him when I was going to his grave. He used me and he never really died. Why would he do that to me?" I say tears running down my face as I skip over my words. "What do you mean he never really died?" Uncle Stefan says leaning down next to me wiping my tears as Stiles holds me. "I was walking to clear my mind and visit John B's grave,but I realized something different about the grave. The grave had a spell put on it,like a cloaking spell.Right when I was about to see what was wrong Steph walked up and- and." I just keep crying to the point I couldn't finish talking.

"I went to tell her Stiles was looking for her and to check on her,then I realized where we were in the woods. She wanted to visit his grave,the grave he was in for only a short time." Steph says pausing,not sure if she wants to tell our Uncle Stefan the rest of it. He looks at her knowing what's about to be said and he looks angry,the look of anger on his face is the look he gave my mother the day he found out what we she did. "I was trying to get Adira to leave,she just wouldn't go and I asked her again,she knew something was up and I couldn't keep it from her like my parents said to any longer. Uncle Stefan John B never died,remember the night I went to go check on the pogues and I came back in a hurry to talk to my parents?" Steph says now looking at Uncle Stefan dead in the face.

"Yeah,you looked like you've seen a ghost." He says. "Well that's because I did except that ghost was in his flesh and blood. I went to knock on the screen door,but before I knocked I seen John B on the couch,he just couldn't see me. One night the pogues came to tell me what happened and that they wanted to tell Adira. The only pogue who wasn't there was Kie, which was odd at the time. After talking with the pogues they were going to pack their things to go see Adira in beaconhills,before they left Sarah one of the pogues went to see if Kie was coming along and that was the last I've heard from them,no one has heard from the pogues since then. JJ got a way and has been in hiding ever since,he never told Adira what happened because my parents told me and him not to plus it would put JJ in danger.John B was and is on Adira's moms side when it comes to getting rid of Adira, Uncle Stefan John B is a hunter." Steph says with a serious tone.

"So all this time my niece went through hell and cried almost everyday over a backstabbing trader?" Uncle Stefan says, I just know whatever happens  after this conversation won't be good. "Not even minutes ago Adira saw John B and Kie laughing and talking,neither of them saw of us though. I think with Adira just now finding out everything and what she thought happened hit her hard. Stiles seems to be the person to calm her down,thank you Stiles." Stephanie says patting Stiles on the back. "Anytime anywhere I'm here for her always no matter what." Stiles looks at me wiping my tears that I didn't realize still were coming down. "I know it hurts and you're going to cry,but don't let this be your down fall.Let's get up and figure out what's going to be the plan to end the person who cause you pain." Stiles tells me as we get up,he pulls me into him and give me a long kiss.

The kiss was full of passion and I felt Stiles pain,his is that possible? "Uncle Stefan please say something, I know what your thinking about doing and please don't. I don't need anymore blood on your hands,You've come a long way since then." I say to him walking towards him to give him a hug. He hugs back, I can feel his pain too,wait and I think he feeling regret. "Adira you know what it means I'm gonna do everything and anything in my power to end him and your mother if I have too you know that." He means every word he says,him and my mom used to be close till one day he took the one thing that made him and Caroline's life complete as a family.

Deep down I love my mom,but when she's trying to kill me I have to do what has to be done. I would never kill my own mother,the thing is she's willing to kill me though. "Uncle Stefan they don't know I'm here yet,let's make a plan before they do." I tell him, he's looking at me with crossed arms and anger spread across his face. "What's going on?" Aunt Elena asks as her and everyone else is now outside. "How come the two of you told Stephanie and JJ not to tell me John B was alive and that he's a hunter for my mother whose trying to kill me?" I say towards my Aunt Elena and Uncle Damon

How are you guys feeling about the story?