Switch prt 1

MALIA'S POV
I kind of knew that Stiles and Adira had a thing for each other,but I still went ahead and tried to make things work with Stiles. After the talk me and Adira just had I feel it's time to end thing when we get to the hotel. "Scott and Isaac are riding with Stiles,that means Allison and Lydia will be riding with me and Adira ." I hear Allison say as we leave Dennys. "Everyone who isn't driving take your car home and whoever your riding with will pick you up." Allison says getting in the car.I rode here with Stiles,but I'll ride back with Lydia since we're getting in the same car.

"Everyone has 20 minutes to be where they need to be and please don't forget anything." Adira yells out the car window as Allison rides off. Me and Lydia make our way to her house to drop her car off. We had already brung our stuff to the restaurant just in case we were leaving with who we came with.The reason we all decided to use only two cars was so we didn't have to worrying about more than one person getting lost and it's easier with just two cars. As me and Lydia pull up to her house,Allison and Adira pull up at the same time,good timing.

" I promise I will only say nice things on this ride.I don't want Adira trying to kill me for once." Lydia says making her way to Allison's car. "Yeah,because I'm stuck with you in a small place,so don't test me,besides if I really wanted to kill you I would've done it by now." Adira tells Lydia. "Adira please don't kill my best friend and Lydia please don't get killed by my sister." I laugh at Allison's comment towards the two. "Alright,the boys are ready to go,so let's get this show on the road shall we." I say after reading my text from Stiles. I'm happy that me and Adira had that talk earlier because if we didn't this trip would've been so awkward and filled with tension.

I heard Adira has a friend name JJ who lived back in her hometown and he seems pretty cool and my type. We've been on the road for a long while now and it's starting to get dark,that means we are about to hit the hotel for the night. "It's almost 8 pm so we're gonna get some sleep and leave around 5 in the morning,I've already told the boys." Adira says as we pull into the hotel parking lot. It's a nice hotel and it's really quiet too. I almost forgot about the whole who's sleeping with who thing. I don't wanna stay with Stiles,there's no beef between us it's just I don't wanna sleep in the same bed as my ex after we just broke up.

Before we got here we booked our rooms online and there were three one bed rooms available and one two bed rooms available,so I need to choose me roommates wisely. "I'm sharing a room with Allison,Malia and Stiles are sharing, Isaac,Adira,and Lydia you guys have the two bed room." Scott says as we all stand in the parking lot. I'll just have my talk with Stiles and let Adira sleep in the room with him,because I know her and Lydia will go head to head tonight and Isaac will have to break it up if I don't switch with her.

I would switch Lydia,but I don't want her to be uncomfortable.I though about just switching with Isaac,but I refuse to get caught between Lydia and Adira. Me and Stiles make our way to the room in silence. I can tell he's nervous for what's to come. After we get in the room I don't even sit down. I just lean against the wall. "Look Stiles I know you aren't happy in this relationship and I'm not either in all honesty.I feel that we should end this right now." I tell him looking him straight in the face. "Malia I never meant to lead you on,if we are being honest here I really thought we could make this work for the better." He says looking at me also.

"Wait,you know about what happened between me and Adira don't you?" He looks at me knowing . "We talked about it,but she didn't tell me anything.Me and her met when I was in the hospital and she used to talk about a boy,but never said his name and after I connected the dots I figured out it was you. Especially when I saw you staring at her this morning at breakfast. You were jealous of the way her and Isaac were acting towards each other,any girlfriend would be upset,but I'm not because this relationship ended the first time we broke up.

The two of us got back in this relationship not thinking about the others feelings and we shouldn't have done that." I tell him now sitting next to him, "It's hard with Adira. She pushes me away when we are getting somewhere and she acts like she hates me,but I know she's only doing it so I will leave her alone. The thing is I can't leave her alone.She says she has her reasons on why she won't go any further with me and something about not wanting to hurt me in anyway,but I don't know what else to do." I can tell by the look on his face and the way he speaks about her that he really does like her.

"Look Stiles if you really like her you'll wait for her and things will work out it just takes time." I give him a hug and get up to grab my things. "where are you going?" He asks. "I'm gonna go switch with someone,you'll enjoy their company better than mine." I say as I open the door and leave. I walk down the cold hallway and go about three doors down to where Adira is and I begin to knock on the door. Just as I was about to knock Isaac opens the door looking really stressed. "Thank god someone showed up, the two of them haven't even been in a room with each for more than a hour and their already going at it. I was just about to come get Allison or Scott,but I guess your the next best thing right now." Isaac says moving out of the door way.

"Lydia why the hell do you have to be such a bitch,what happened to not wanting die this trip?" I hear Adira say. That's my cue to break it up. "Lydia don't you say another word out of your mouth if you want what's best for you okay." I say stepping in between the two girls who can't seem to get along to save the world. "Adira get your stuff and come on please." I would've asked in a better way,but right now I need to get them away from each other. "Thank you Malia." I hear Isaac whisper to me as I walk Adira out. "Look is it okay if me and you switch rooms,but only if you're okay with that." I ask Adira. "You want me to stay with Stilinski?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. "I think you two need to talk some things out." I tell her.I can tell she wants too.

"Stiles knows I'm staying?" "Technically no.I just told him that I was switching with someone who's company he'll enjoy more than mine." I tell her. "I don't know if this is a good Idea Malia." I swear they both make things difficult for their selves. "Look I don't care if you have to kiss and make up or whatever just do it please. Yeah I know me and Stiles literally just broke up,but something tells me the tension between you two is more than hot." She looks at me with big eyes and slams her hand over my mouth. "I went overboard didn't I,it's true though and I'm not sorry I said it,so take my advice or not." She looks like she needs a good time anyways and I know Stiles definitely does so hey tonight can be the night.

"Fine take me to the room,but that doesn't mean I'm having sex with him." she whispers the last part with a annoyed look on her face. "Yeah Yeah,we will see about that in the morning." We start walking down the hall and I use the key card I need to give her to open the door.As the door clicks opens I hear the shower running,good maybe they can work things out there. "Okay here you are,oh and Stiles your roomie is here". I yell the last part not really sure if he can hear me,but oh well. "Malia I'm gonna kill you." Adira says with that same annoyed look on her face. "Hey I'm not Lydia Martin. I'm doing a good deed here,alright now byeeeee have fun." I close the door and began my walk back to the room that I left Lydia and Isaac in. I swear if Lydia can't keep her mouth shut up I'm bringing Adira back to kill her.

How are you guys liking the story so far? I have a lot planned for it,the good and the bad and I can't wait for it.

For the edits for this story my tiktok is @/stxlesfilmss