switch prt 2

ADIRA'S POV
One thing I forgot to mention that I learned about Malia Hale is that she thinks make up sex solves everything. I just wanna get this conversation over with and see where we stand. Stiles has been in the shower for 10 minutes now since I've been here,probably longer since the water was on before I came in. I get up and make my way to the bathroom to talk to him there,I'm getting impatient,mostly bored from just sitting here.

"Stilinski we need to talk right now." I say as I open the bathroom door and make why to sit on the toilet seat. "Adira why are you in here and did Malia switch rooms with you?" I can tell in his voice he's nervous, god he gets nervous a lot. "First,yes Malia switched with me and second because I need to talk to you." As serious as this conversation is supposed to be,here I am talking to him through a shower curtain. "Malia told me why the two of you broke up and how she thinks you can't get over me." I kind of exaggerated the last apart a little,but who cares . "Will she didn't lie about the not getting over you thing" he whispers, "Did you forget I have supernatural hearing? Anyways I'm not over you either and I really like you,but I'm afraid Stiles of making the same mistakes I did when I was younger like I did with my last boyfriend." I think it's time to tell him what happened that day.

The water stops and a naked Stiles steps out the shower,I'm thinking about what Malia said so much right now. "I'm not about to go through this conversation again,because everytime we do you let me fucking down and say you "hate" me. When deep down you know you want me." His words hit me as he walks closer to me and grabs his towel. I don't know if I'm turned on from the last part or if I'm more upset at the whole situation.

"You make me nervous,everytime I'm around you all I can think about is how good I can treat you and how good I can show you." Where is the innocent Stiles Stilinski? I'm not complaining on how he's acting,but it's just a new thing to witness and I love it. "We are supposed to be having a serious conversation on why I won't be with you Stilinski,and your just making it harder for me to speak." I tell him looking at his lips,god I wanna kiss him so bad right now.

The towel he rapped around keeps sliding down little by little,I can't help not to look. "My eyes are up here hothead." He did not just call me hothead. He knows how much I hate that nickname.The nickname came from the night I learned how to use the nature side of my supernatural powers,let's just say my whole body burst into one big flame,my red hair being the brightest.From that night forward Stiles would call me that to piss me off. "You did not just call me hothead. I say mean things to you,that doesn't mean you can do it back bat boy." I cross my arms as I yell at him,both of our chest touching.

"Don't call me bat boy,you know that bat is my self defense when it comes to having to fight the supernatural." He leans closer to my face after his statement in silence. I don't know where all this sexual tension came from,but it's getting hot in here and I don't if it's from the hot shower being on or just from the two of us. "Stilinski back away from my face right now." I say through gritted teeth. "or what hothead,you'll burn me." "I will smack that smirk right of your stupid face Stilinski if you.." As I was in the middle of finishing my sentence he kisses me and let me just say I crave him like no other right now. His lips against mine made my body feel empty in a good way.

"Why did you do that,you weren't supposed to do that?" I tell him looking him straight in the eyes I want him to kiss me again. "We both needed that kiss.I can do it again if you want or we can keep arguing about us." Stiles what game are you playing,because I'm gonna be the one to win it. "The shirt you have on would look really good tossed on the floor right now.The pants would too,and my hands on your body would too,should I keep going?" The way he's talking to me right now is something different,I want more. "Fuck this,it's win or lose,and I'm not a loser by far." I tell him,he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.