last day

SCOTT'S POV
Today is our last day in Mystic Falls so everyone will be going out together for the day. The thing is the girls will be with each other and the boys will be with each other till sun down. Right now I'm sitting in the room with Liam as he goes on about how he's going to kill Stiles for what he did. Honestly I just care about Adira's feelings in the situation, Stiles can wait. "Liam can you please end it here so we can enjoy are last day here?" I asked him getting up so he can pull himself together. He stares at me for a moment about to say something, but I glare at him. "fine" he huffs grabbing his jacket to walk out.

"We are taking a little ride to see a old friend." Stefan speaks as we all jump in the truck. "JJ did you pee before we leave?" Isaac points at him knowing how he never does. "Bro don't worry about me, ask Liam you know he has a small bladder." JJ says in defense, I laugh at his remark. "Scott, someone wants to see you before you leave." Damon says walking up to my window. "Ouuuuuu" the boys say as I get out the car. "Remember you will be with me for the next four hours Scott." Stefan yells out the window. "I hear you sir." I let out a small laugh nodding at him.

Before I can walk in the front door Adira meets me with a hug. "Be on your best behavior and please keep an eye on Liam, you know how he is." She tells me looking beautiful as ever. "Can I kiss you?" I ask her already knowing the answer. "What are we doing again?" She teases me, our faces inches apart. "Taking things slow." I say slowly with a sad look. "Exactly just that" She whispers. "Now I'll see you later on,have fun." She tells me pulling away from my touch. "Just one more" I say pulling her back into my chest. "Bye, Scott" She says pulling away once again.

We pull up to what looks like an school. "Wait isn't this the school named by the two of you?" JJ says looking around. "Yeah it is actually." Damon says getting out. "We're here to see a buddy of mine." He says with a smirk. "If it isn't the two vampires I've grown to love." I hear a voice come from behind of us. "If it isn't the hunter who tried to kill me and my brother." Stefan responds with a slight laugh. "You knew it was all love." The man says hugging Stefan. "How have you been Alaric?" Damon finally says the man's name. "You know just drinking bourbon and teaching kids." He responds hugging Damon next.

"Now would you introduce me to the gentleman standing here?" Alaric questions them. "Well you already know JJ." Stefan says pointing to him. " Glad you're doing well kid." He says to JJ. "This is Liam and Isaac." They both wave at Alaric. He shakes their hands. "And let me guess, Stiles?" He questions pointing at me. The boys laugh at his wrongness. "Oh noooo, this is Scott." Stefan says. "Adira's soon to be boyfriend." JJ says teasing me. "Wait so where's Stiles?" He asks looking around. "If you would've came to Adira's party you would've found out." Damon says patting his shoulder. "You know i had something come up, I wouldn't have missed one of my favorite girls day if I didn't have to." Alaric replies to Damon.

We all spent the past couple of hours catching up and getting to know Alaric. He also took us on the tour of the school and explained why the school existed. The school is really only for supernatural so they can feel comfortable and like they belong without being judged. Maybe one day I'll send my kids here. "Alright guys it's time to go meet up with the girls before you guys get on the plane." Damon yells as he comes back in the building. "Tell my girls I miss them and I'll see them soon." Alaric tells Stefan as they bro hug. We all say out goodbyes and head back to the truck.

"The girls want us to meet them at Mystic Grill to end the night off." Stefan says hanging up his phone. "Not gonna lie I miss the girls even though it's only been a couple hours." Liam says sighing. "Same" JJ and Isaac say at the same time. "You guys really remind us of us when we were your age." Stefan says referring to him, Damon, Elena, Caroline, and the rest of their friends. "History does repeat itself." Damon says to his brother. The next hour on the road we talked and just enjoyed the time on the road. Just to think tonight's our last night here for awhile l, but we will be back eventually.

Pulling up to Mystic Grill I spot Lydia with Steph laughing and talking. "Looks like they made it here before us like always." JJ says staring at Lydia. "Stop staring and let's go in there." I say pushing him in the door. "I'm literally going to be the only one single at the table." Liam sighs in annoyance. "Hey me and Sarah are still single so your not alone and also Adira." I say trying to help his issue. "Oh please, you and Adira are soulmates and Sarah can't keep a relationship because of her fucked up attitude." Liam responds, I laugh at his words.

"Wanna repeat those words pup." Sarah comes behind him with crossed arms. "Oh shit, ummm you misheard me." He looks around for a minute. "I think I hear someone calling my name." He runs off out of site. I laugh at the two before spotting Adira laughing with her family. She spots me and waves, I wave back.
"If the two of you don't get together already." Sarah huffs walking away. "If only she would just say the words." I whisper to myself.

Adira gets up and walks over to me. "How was your day so far?" She asks smiling. "I enjoyed it and I also met Alaric." I tell her. "You met one of many of my other uncles." She says laughing. "He says he's still sorry about missing your birthday." I reassure her. "I told him it was okay and I understood." She shakes her head.  "How was your day?" I ask her waiting for her to answer. "I went to see my aunt Rebekah and Uncle Marcel." She answers. "Your family just keeps going I see." She laughs at my words. "Yeah, I just wish I saw them more." She whispers. "At least I have all of you guys" She says looking around then up at me. I hug her tightly.

I'm having writer block so bad right now😭