I lied

ADIRA'S POV
"Adira get up and get your sister so we can eat breakfast." Is all I hear as I'm a waken from my nice beautiful slumber by the infamous step-mom of mine." "Mhm,give me like ten minutes,then I'll get her up and we'll be downstairs." I tell her,she just closes my door and leaves. It's Saturday and I have that stupid date with Stiles,but I'm hiding out with Scott's mom at the hospital as she works instead. I know I shouldn't stand him up,but I don't want this date to go well and my feelings grow for him.

I finally get out of my bed and make my way to my bathroom to handle my business and brush my teeth and wash my face,After I leave my room and make my way to Allison's room to open her door to see a woken Allison who's just scrolling through her phone probably texting Scott as she waits for me to come and get her to eat breakfast.

This is our weekend routine,so it's nothing knew. "Good morning sister of mine." I say , "Good morning my lovely sister of mine." Allison says with a smile, Having a sister that actually cares for me and would do anything for me, as I would in return is what keeps me going,besides my dad and Scott. Me and Allison make it down to the table to eat where our dad sits across from us with his coffee in hand.

"Good morning girls,how did you sleep?" He asks us, "I slept pretty good I guess." I say "Same,I've been sleeping so much better than usual." Allison says , "Well Adira your mom called and she asked are you visiting for Spring break,and you take your friends and Allison also. What is my mother planning? " If it's one thing my dad knows I hate hearing about is how my mom wants to see me,things with her ended badly. "If I visit,it's to see my old friends and family,not to see her." "I know,but you two need to talk whatever happened that day out,not for her,but for you."

"Dad I don't think I'm ready for that conversation just yet,she pushed me to the limit I didn't wanna reach at such a young age." I tell him as I play with the food on my plate,staring at it." "Do what's best for you Adira."So Adira did you tell dad you have a date with Stiles today,or should I tell him?" Allison says, I look at her with a glare. "No,because I'm not going on the stupid date,I'm going to spend time with Melissa at the hospital for the day." I stuff a spoonful of eggs in my mouth with aggression,My dad and Allison's mom just looks at me and keeps eating. "Are you kidding me Adira?"

"No Allison I'm not kidding you,just drop it I have to get ready anyway so I can ride with Mellisa to work." With that I get up and put my plate in the sink and make my way up stairs to find clothes for a shower. I pull out a oversized long sleeve green shirt with black knit leggings that flare are the bottom along with a black bra and underwear and matching socks. The shoes I picked to pair with the outfit were my black and white platform Converse.

After setting everything out on my bed I make my way in my bathroom and start the shower, after twenty minutes of showering I get out and dry off and lotion up and things like that.Then I put on my outfit for the day leaving me with a hour left before I have to go,Since I had nothing to do I just dry my hair and leave it down,I also did my natural make up look which consist of just me doing my eyebrows,concealer,contour,nose,mascara and lips.

Just as I was done, I get a text from Melissa that she's outside waiting for me. Before leaving the house I tell my sister and my dad I love them and what time I think I'll be back. Melissa is like another mother to me,she helps me through a lot when I think I have no one else. "Hey Melissa, how's your day so far?" "It's good,How's yours?" "so far it's okay,better that I'm spending my day with you." I smile at her , "You know Stiles will probably figure out where you are even without asking anyone." "I guess we will just have to find out." I say as I look out the window. "Give him a chance Adira ,just because you two are just getting to know each other doesn't mean you can't have feelings for him or go on a date."

"Why does everyone keep saying the same-thing, I have my reason that I rather not talk about with him just yet if things weren't to work out." "I know love,but it doesn't hurt to try." "I know" I say not wanting to continue the conversation. We make it to the hospital and just my luck I spot the one and only jeep that belongs to Stilinski. "Well looks like he found you,that's faster than what I expected .

Go talk to him I'll be inside waiting at my desk for you." Before I could say no she was already gone,half way into the building. As I try to sneak pass the jeep I hear his voice, "How did I know that I would find you here with Scott's mom?" "Go away I'm busy spending quality time with my friends mom." I try to keep walking,but he moves in front of me. "You agreed to going on a date with me remember" The look on his face seems hurt,I don't wanna hurt him,but if it gets him to leave me alone that's what I'll do.

"Well I lied Stiles." "Really Adira I was promised a date." he says still standing in my way. "A date,like to a movie where we don't have to talk,I can put at least three seats between us." I tell him sighing. "I'm sure your up for a night picnic and stargazing with me." he says. How does he know my Ideal date?, he must've over heard me that night I was talking with Allison about it,wait he really cares? "Fine,if you insist meet me at Scott's at 6:30 pm, and bring me a hoodie. I already feel it coming ,so don't even think about a kiss do you understand." "too late" he says.

"Stiles I will kill you" I say as he kisses my cheek,why did he do that? "I'll see you tonight Adira." He runs and gets in his jeep all nervous looking and I turn and walk in the hospital, What have I gotten myself into?

The chapters are getting longer and longer I kinda like it