Laser tag

ADIRA'S POV
"I wanna play laser tag,so let's all go please." Isaac says once we got our table. He runs towards the laser tag room and ask for a private match just for the group. "This way that it's just us,boys against girls."He tells everyone. "I'm gonna end you and your whole team." I stare Issac right in the eyes and he stares right back. "No supernatural abilities aloud,if I catch the four of you using them no matter what team your on,you will sleep in the car understood." Allison says to Scott,Malia,Isaac,and I specifically.

I just wanna win the game so I can rub it in Issac's face. All of us put on our vest and go over the rules,after the game starts and we all spilt up with our teams. "Split up,but stay close just in case we get attacked. Me and Lydia have Issac, Adira you have Stiles,and Allison you have Scott.Everyone move out now." Malia whisper yells to us. I start moving quickly,but silently looking for my target. There's literally nobody in sight till someone pushes me into a hidden corner against the wall. "Let go of me you...oh it's just you Stilinski." I realize it's just Stiles,I should be focusing on winning,but that can wait. "I want you so bad right now." He says in my ear,the warmth of his breath tickled my ear. "What's come over you Stiles Stilinski?" I ask him, don't get me wrong I like it,but it's still new. "I honestly don't know,but you're all I can think about right now and it's driving me insane." His lips brush against mines as he speaks. I lean in wanting to kiss him and that's what I did,all while hitting him in the chest with the laser beam.

"I love the time we're having right now,but I've got a game to win here." I say just as his vest makes the sound meaning he's out of the game. "Really hothead,you killed me during our kiss?" Stiles pouty face is cute that I give him one more kiss to show how sorry I am. "well I have to go help my other teammates kill yours so I'll see you later." I tell him as I walk away. The girls have gotten Scott out also which means Issac is the only one left and so am I. The game lies in my hands,I either can win or lose and I don't like to lose. "Issac Lahey where are you,we can either make this easy or we can make it hard and I kill you either way." I yell out in the open waiting for a response. "Now what fun would that be for the last two standing?" I follow the direction his voice comes from. As I'm walking I hear foot steps getting closer behind me,just in time I turn around and stands in front of me the perfect boy himself. "So do you wanna surrender or what?" He asks with a smirk,I should smack that smirk of his face. "Stop talking and shoot me if you can." I say now smirking.

Just then we both raise or laser guns and aim. Someone's vest goes off and we both look to see who it is. "You've got to be kidding me right now." Is all Issac says crossing his arms in defeat. "Look who's the loser now, I won and you lost hahaha." I run around him in victory. Now it's time to eat and everyone decided to get burgers and fries,after we played games and took photos in the photo booth. Everyone makes it back to the hotel to shower and get ready for bed. Tonight was really fun and I hope to have more nights like this with everyone again. "So let's talk about how you got me out the game as you caught me off guard hothead." Stiles brings up as we get in the bed. "I had to win and I couldn't just let my team down could I now." I say teasing him. "God I want all of you so bad,but taking things slow." He says drawing circles on my arm. "That doesn't mean the two of can't still do this." Me referring to kissing him. I kiss him and this time it was a long a passionate kiss that had us begging for more. "Good night" "Good night" we tell each other. With that we went to bed cuddling each other.

This chapter wasn't the best,but I'm still learning how to write and find different words to use