how long?

ALLISON'S POV
It's been a week since the night I came back and it's had some side effects. I keep hearing these whispers and feeling sick to the point I get weak,but the one thing that really scares me is that whispers are telling me I should kill the pack. Then last night I have a dream that woke me up drenched in sweat. I know who brung me back and why they did it. I need to talk to Bonnie before her and Enzo leave for Paris.

Grabbing my car keys I make my way to where the Salvatore's are staying for the next few weeks. Steph and Adira should be at school with everyone else right now so this is the best time to talk with Bonnie. I knock on the front door waiting a couple of minutes to see Elena smiling. "Hi Allison,come in." she says waving her hand for me to come in. "The girls aren't gonna be home for another 3 hours." she says as she walks to the back door. "I know, I'm actually here to talk to Bonnie." I tell her slightly smiling.
"She's down in the basement when your ready, I have to go run and pick up the twins for Stiles since their car broke down." Elena says walking out the front door. The twins are probably arguing about how it's one of the two fault that the car broke down. The stilinski's love to argue.

"So your telling me my son is the one who brought you back?" Bonnie says turning to look at me. "When I had a dream I guess it showed me the night he left,he made sure I'd come back the day of the fight,but I would also have to chose my fate." I tell her trying to remember the dream vividly. "What do you mean by your fate Allison?" Bonnie turns around with a concerned look on her face. " I would either come back and ready to fight with the pack or I would come back and be ready to fight the pack." I tell her getting to the part that scares me. "The thing is I didn't know that I had to my fate,but even me choosing it wouldn't matter. I keep hearing these whispers to kill the pack and anyone who would save them." I tell her walking around the room in question. "Are you feeling sick like to the point of weakness and.." Before she could finish her sentence,I finished it for her. "that the fate I chose was the wrong one,yeah." I say to her now looking her dead in the eye. "Allison the spell Pope did was him helping you and him helping himself.He knew if he didn't finish the job you might finish it for him." Listening to the words coming out of her mouth overwhelmed me so much I passed out.

"Allison can your hear,wake up" I hear a voice say calmly. Opening my eyes slowly I see a blurred image of the girls name I learned last week,Sarah. "Yeah I'm fine get off me." I snatch away from her standing up. "I'm just trying to help while Bonnie went to grab some stuff." she says barely audible walking away from me. "I don't fucking like you at fucking all you fucking animal." I yell at her as I walk up to her. "First you and JJ come back into Stiles life after leaving your own little brother to grieve with his father. Then you take Scott from me and later act like you too were nothing." I get straight in her face as I take her by the neck pinning her to the wall. "Allison let go,your gonna kill me." Sarah fights to breathe while speaking. "Let her go" Bonnie yells as she sends me flying across the room knocking me out again.

"What happened?" I ask as I wake up rubbing my head in pain. "You tried to kill me that's what happened." Sarah says rolling her eyes. I look at her in confusion. "You weren't you Allison, the whispers are catching up to you fast." Bonnie says handing me ice. "How the hell did she become so strong,stronger than Sarah?" JJ asks as he leans on the door way. Why is this boy always leaning on something? "It's because her fate is to be a hunter. I've seen it before because I once went through what Allison is about to go through." Bonnie say getting up and grabbing her spell book. "Allison the spell that Pope did can only go away either by us sending you to a prison world,well we don't call them that anymore after sending one of Hopes friends to one a long time ago,another option that you don't want is you having to die again." I take in what she says,tears falling down my cheeks.

"How long do I have till I have to decide?" I ask Bonnie wiping my tears looking at the ceiling. I just got back,back to Adira, my dad,my friends who are my family and now I have to give it all up again to keep them safe. " I'll give a couple days,but I'm not sure." she says rubbing my back. "Can I at least get time to spend with everyone and have one last one on one conversation with them please." I cry out getting frustrated by the fact that I know Adira is going to blame herself for this too. She's only seventeen and she carries so much on her back,we all do and it's hard. Adira carrie's it the hardest though. "I'll give you the time you need Allison." Bonnie says getting up. I look over to Sarah and JJ, I might as well start with them since their here.

The pack may never catch a break,who knows