siblings?

ADIRA'S POV
"JJ I would like you to meet my other family and friends from Beacon Hills." I say as we walk in the house. "I hope they treat you right or I don't know about being nice to them." He jokes walking down the hall. I'm glad everyone gets to meet him,I just wish Sarah and Pope were here to meet them too. "Hey,Adira I missed you-...wait." Stiles says looking up from kissing the top of my head.

"Stiles you know Adira,wait Adira you know my brother?" JJ says looking shocked and confused. What does he mean brother? Stiles mentioned he had a brother and a sister,but never told me what happened with them. I do also remember JJ telling me him and Sarah had a brother. The brother was a year younger than the two of them since their twins. " Hold on that means Sarah is your sister- omg Stiles I'm sorry." I say realizing that Sarah has been missing and he didn't even know.

"Please tell me Sarah isn't one of the pogues that's missing." Stiles looks at me and JJ with a gloss look over his eyes. I never said any names except JJ's,so he never thought his own siblings would be involved. "She is Stiles." JJ says sniffing. Stiles doesn't say anything,he sits against the wall and puts his head down, I hear him start to cry. I run to him and pull his head up. "Hey look at me right now,remember what you told me . We will find her, I will find her even if it puts me in danger." I speak wiping his eyes.

" I haven't talked to you two in years when you too decided to leave me and dad after mom died the year before I went to highschool . I held a grudge against the two of you for not staying,now look where that got us." Stiles tells JJ, they both look at each other in regret,the way I know it's regret because I can literally feel it. Why do I keep feeling others emotions?

" Me and Sarah couldn't take being there anymore so we left and found the pogues, they treated us like family even if their parents didn't want anything to do with it or us,but we never meant to hurt you Stiles till we realized we were so we never called,we talked to dad,but he didn't want you to look for us,he knew we were safe.I'm sorry and I love you bro." JJ says before he brings Stiles into a hug. That means JJ and Sarah ran away at a young age,how did they even get that far?I have to find Sarah and Pope fast, I knew she was JJ's sister and that pushed me more to find her,but finding out she's also related to Stiles pushes me even more.

"I'm glad I decided to come stay here,I got to see my brother again." Stiles smiles at JJ words as they pat each other on the back and hug again. "You wanna go meet everyone?" Stiles asks him, "Adira was just about to do just that before you walked in,what was with that head kiss also?" JJ asks with a raised eyebrow. "We are just friends JJ." I tell him looking to the side. "Yeah for now." Stiles says laughing, I push him softly glaring at him. "My brother and my bestfriend,small world." JJ laughs walking away towards everyone's voices. As we walk in the room everyone gets quiet. "So this is my brother and also Adira's bestfriend JJ." Stiles speaks having everyone look shocked.

"Hi everyone, how are you?" JJ says waving. "Also my sister is one of the missing pogues Adira was talking about." Stiles speaks looking at me. "I didn't know they were related to Stiles till twenty minutes ago,so I was shocked just as you are all right now." I say playing with my hands. After explaining everything with the Stilinski siblings we all watched a movie. Issac sat with Stephanie, I sat with Stiles,Allison sat with Scott,JJ sat between Malia and Lydia. I haven't talked to Lydia a lot since we've been here, I almost forgot she was even here.

"Adira is he the friend you were gonna hook me up with?" Malia says bluntly, when is she not blunt about things? "Yeah he is actually." I say hesitantly since we all know he's Stiles brother now. "Ughhhh,but you're Stiles brother wouldn't that be against code or something like that?" Malia says to JJ disappointed. "It's not like you would care anyways Malia,by the way I'm not being rude before you snap at me." Stiles says shrugging his shoulders lazily. "That was mean Stiles,I thought we were friends even after everything." Malia sounds hurt,it kind of hurt me to hear him say that too. "Stiles what do you mean by that seriously?" I ask him in a upset tone. "I didn't mean it in a bad way,if Malia wants something she'll keep trying till she gets whatever that something is." He says truthfully.

"Malia I didn't mean to hurt your feelings,what I said came out wrong and if you and my brother were to be something in the future I wouldn't care as long as the two of your will be happy,but the two of you just met so take you're time please and thank you." Stiles says all at once. I don't want to pressure him about what he said anymore so I leave it alone. "Adira she's the friend you told me about,I like her attitude." JJ says kinda mocking Malia. "Yes she is,I told you both about each other and how you two would be good for each other before I knew her and Stiles used to date a long time ago." I answer his question. "Can we have a girls night and the boys have a boys night?" Allison's asks, we haven't had one in awhile we need it,plus Steph and JJ never had a night with us before so it should be fun for the groups.

"Sure why not, Steph parents and our Aunt and Uncle are going out for dinner tonight so we have the place to ourselves." I say getting up and stretching from sitting so long. "Great because we haven't had fun in a long time, boys on one side of the house girls on the other,at the middle of the night we will all meet back up here in the living room for a movie." Allison says clapping.

Can you guys give feedback on my chapters and what could better my writing please?