wolf's bane

SARAH'S POV
Allison blacked out from being weak,but that didn't stop her from getting up again and letting the night go on.Last night there was a lot of tears after Allison told everyone that she's decided on going into her own personal prison world. Afterwards we all stayed at the Salvatore's one last time all together,even my dad,Derek,Melissa,Allison's dad,and Liam an his friends stayed. It meant a lot to Allison for everyone to be there.

Right now I'm waiting on her to come over so we can talk about things more in depth about how we feel about each other. JJ is at work with my dad while Stiles is at school. I know I shouldn't be alone with her knowing that she could blank out at any moment but I have to have some trust in her. If Bonnie knew we were meeting she'd probably sit in the same room as us just in case anything happens,but I don't need Allison feeling like she has to be watched. Walking down the stairs I hear a knock on the front door. Going to open it there stands Allison who looks up from her feet with a small smile. "Hey" I say waving her in the house. "Hi Sarah" she says coming in.

I get a text from my dad just as I was about to make us something to drink. He wants me to put his work uniforms in the dryer. "Can you put some tea on while I go do something for my dad real quick?" I ask Allison while walking to the laundry room. "Yeah,sure." she says nodding. "Thank you" I tell to her. "The tea pot should be in the top cabinet to the left if it isn't on the stove." I yell to her. Before getting the stuff out the dryer I put my phone on the shelf next to me. I put my dads uniforms in the dryer with some dryer sheets and leave out. Walking back I seen Allison looking out the kitchen window in a daze. "Let's go to my room while the tea boils,it'll take a minute or so." I tell her as we begin walking to the stairs.

"You can sit at my desk if you'd like" I say gesturing to the seat. She sits down as I sit on my bed. "Sarah I'm going to be straight up with you, The night I saw you run to Scott and take him in your arms as he was dying from my arrow made my heart sink to the grand. I was also jealous that he'd found someone else that wasn't me." She says shifting in her seat. I look at her as I don't know what to say. " Then knowing that you were his child hood friend before you decided to leave him and Stiles made it even worse, how could a sweet girl leave her brother and her best friend especially when her brother was grieving his dead mother,your mother also." She laughs at her own words. I stare at her in disbelief at what she just said to me.

" The reason on why I left with JJ is none of your business Allison,I'm not going to take your disrespect. This talk between us was to get to the bottom of the animosity,not make more." I scoff at her. She just shakes her head at me. " I didn't even know who you were till Scott told me when he was ready. So don't ever think I came between the two of you because I didn't." I start to get overwhelmed with anger that my eyes start to glow. The tea pot goes off and Allison gets up to get it. This conversation isn't going as I thought it would. I cant blame Allison though,she thought when she came back that Scott would be waiting for her. Then again Scott didn't know if he would ever get her back,it took time for him to fully move on,he still isn't.

I hear Allison come back upstairs. "Here's your cup of tea." she hands me it. I sit it on my night stand so it could cool off. "Look Allison I don't want to be on bad terms with everything that's happening to you right now." I say to her sighing afterwards. "I wanted to be straight up with you and I was,but I can drop it for now." She says sipping her tea the steam still coming off it. " I would never hurt Scott in anyway Allison,you know that." I say picking up my cup to take a couple sips. something isn't right with this tea. My throat starts burning and I start to sweat. "That's the wolfs bane flowing in your system right now mixed with spectra of silver that can barely be detected." I hear Allison's faint voice say as my vision gets blurry. "Allison why are you doing this?"
I say as I try to catch my breath, the cup drops out my hands. "You know I tried killing you yesterday and Bonnie stopped me then I over heard you talking with Adira about how you didn't love Scott,you shouldn't have said that." She gets up out her seat walking over to me with a smirk.

"Say hi to Kie for me in limbo,she'll be glad to see you." Allison whispers in my ear as I my body goes stiff making me fall back on the bed. She walks to were I can still see her,my eyes barely staying open. "You left this in the laundry room. Let's text the group chat and tell them that you went to pick something up in another town and won't be back till tomorrow." She says taking my thumb to unlock my phone. "Gives you enough time to die and enough time to do what I have to do." She says smirking as she send a the text. "Let's see if the pack is stupid enough like you were to be alone with me." she whispers in my ear. When she pulls away the look in her eyes scared me. "Allison don't do this, you care too much about them." I say faintly before my eyes shut.

Noooooooo