tell me

ALLISON'S POV
"I'll be back,I have to go meet with the principal about the kids absences." Elena comes down with Damon talking to Bonnie. "What time does Stefan and Caroline get back?" Bonnie asks "I think they should be here when the kids get here." She looks at me. "They are at Derek's so they should be back before us." Damon assures her. The two of them walk out leaving Bonnie with me,Sarah,and JJ. Enzo is out with my dad and Noah for lunch. "I'll be in the backyard if you need me." Bonnie tells me walking away. Every time one of think things are going to be better the shit goes back downhill.

"Sarah can I speak with JJ alone please?" I ask,she doesn't move an inch as she stares into my soul. "Sarah it's alright, I can handle myself." JJ walks up to her reassuring her. " How can you handle yourself when she almost killed me?" She huffs getting up out her seat. "Sarah go" JJ points to the basement door. She hesitates until she eventually decides to leave letting out a deep breath. JJ turns and looks at me in nervousness. It pains me that he can't even be in a room with me alone without thinking I will kill him. "JJ you can sit down, I'll stay on this side of the room if you'd like." I say pointing to the chair in the corner close to the door. He glances between the door and chair then back to me before taking a seat slowly.

"From the time I've known you I know that you care about your friends and family and that you will do anything for them. I need you to talk with Adira because I know you were just fighting with the terms that you would lose Pope and you did. That doesn't mean you actions were right,but you had your reasons. Now please talk with her." I plead,he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "and one more thing JJ, please don't leave Stiles again he doesn't need that,stay here for your brother,and noah because he's your father. Keep making my best friend happy, I see how she looks at you. Lydia loves you probably more than shopping and we all know she loves shopping." We both laugh at my words. "I'll do right by your words Allison,I promise. Oh and from the time I've known you I know that you would die all over again for Adira if you had too and that shows how much you really do love her blood or not." I smile at him,a tear slides down my cheek. "You can bring Sarah in now." I tell him wiping my face.

"Our talk will have to wait because their here." Sarah comes in the basement door way. "I think you should come up stairs Allison." She says giving me a small smile filled with sadness. I get up and take a breather as I shake off my emotions. "They won't know until the end of the night all at once, so please let me have this time." I tell Sarah walking past her up the stairs. Getting up the stairs I don't see anyone. I hear muffled laughs coming from the backyard. "I told them that we were having a little thing for our friends and family,so they wouldn't suspect anything." Bonnie comes and tells me while guiding me to the back yard. I spot my dad,Melissa,Noah,Adira and her dad with his wife,Steph and Isaac with Steph's parents, Malia talking with Scott,and JJ and Stiles talking with Liam and Mason,Derek is talking with Enzo laughing. "Thank you Bonnie,I need this." I hug her whispering i her ear. "Your just as much as family to me as everyone else is Allison." She pulls away telling me. "I'm gonna go talk with my brothers." Sarah says walking away. I take another look at everyone before making my way to talk with everyone.

The night has been filled with laughs from everyone and story telling moments we could go on about for days. Right now I'm talking with Derek, he may not always be around the pack,but he's always helping from distance no matter where he's at. "Is there something you would like to tell my Allison?" He says looking at me out the corner of his eye as he sips his drink. "Why would you think Im hiding something?" I ask him playing with my fingers. "Because when your aunt and uncle left my place I got a call from Bonnie saying that I had to be here tonight no questions asked." I look anywhere but at him. "Then when I get hear I don't see you and when I do I seen you talking with Bonnie as you looked at everyone at a distance with glossed over eyes." When he says that I look at him not speaking. "Now kid tell me what's wrong?" He asks standing directly in front of me. I look around before I speak, he knows when any of us are lying especially with him being the one who helped us be the people we are today. "If I don't hunt supernatural or people who are willing to hunt them I will die myself,I've been getting weaker ever since I was brought back. I can't let myself die so I've decided that I will be going into an prison world to stay alive and where I won't hurt anyone." I tell him,he sits his cup down before speaking.

"Have you been having the feeling to want to kill your friends?" I shake my head yes. "I almost killed Sarah earlier today,only her and JJ know about my fate and obviously Bonnie and now you." I say rolling my eyes,irritated at myself and for Pope bringing me back knowing what choice I would make for the people I love. "So please don't tell anyone,I will tell everyone tonight after I talk with them separately." I tell him, a tear sliding down my cheek. "Come here kid." He says pulling me into a hug. Derek rarely hugs people,this is new. "Don't say anything just accept it kid." He hugs me a bit longer. "Derek,Thank you for everything from these past four years I've known you." I pull away with a soft smile. "Even the times when you hated me and wanted me dead?" He smirks picking up his cup again. "Yeah even those times." I laugh nodding my head. "I'm glad I've got to known and amazing talented kid that's knows what's right for herself and what she wants." He says side hugging me. I look up at him with a smile.