forgiveness

ADIRA'S POV

It's been almost a month since we got back to Beacon Hills and I still haven't spoken to either Stiles Or Malia. No one has really talked to them except the twins talk to Stiles when they need to because that's their brother. I think it's time we all talk about our problems with them to fix what what we all have. In all honesty I miss hanging with them and not having to walk past them in the hallways at school. Everything besides that has been going good.

"Adira let's go before we're late." Scott yells from downstairs. "If you rush me one more time Scott." I yell back at him trying to finish my conversation with Melissa. "It's okay Adira, we can finish when you two come from school." She replies laughing. "What time do you get off tonight?" I ask her before I actually walk off. "Around 1 in the morning most likely." She says looking at her phone. "Looks like I'll be up waiting for you as always." I tell her with a smile. "I know you will, now get going , I love the both of you." She says hugging me and saying the last part loud for Scott to hear. "Love you too, love you too mom." We both say at the same time.

"You took long enough" Scott says as we leave out the door. "But you will always wait for me." I hug him from the back while we walk. "You're right about that." He says looking back at me as he pulls me to the front. "How much more waiting do I have to do beautiful?" He questions me as I look up at him. "Not too much longer, I promise." I tell him kissing his cheek. "You missed my lips." He says pointing at them. I laugh at him letting go to get in the car.

The school parking lot is filled with teens as they talk or head in the building. School ends soon and that means figuring out our lives for the future. "How do you feel about talking out your issues with Stiles?" I ask before we get out the car. Scott turns and looks at me before saying a word. "The issues me and him have are deeper than what he did to you Adira. I miss my best friend though and I know eventually we will have to talk." He says staring at something. I look forward to see Stiles and Malia staring back at us. "I think they miss us too." I whisper still looking at them.

"Guys I think it's time we solve our issues with them." Steph says coming up with the rest of the group. "I was just talking about that with Scott." I tell her. "So it's agreed that we will all talk to them on our own." Lydia says looking around. We all shake our heads yes. "Good because this walking past each other and not speaking mess is killing me." Isaac says sighing. "I still don't like them." Liam says shrugging his shoulders. I glare at him with a stern look. "Fine, I'll talk my problems out I guess." He says stomping like a little kid. Before I could say anything my phone vibrates in my pocket. "Meet me near the boys locker room during study hall." I read a text from Stiles. I don't reply, putting the phone back.

It's almost time for study hall as I sit in math class with Sarah and JJ. I've decided that I will go talk to him to see what he has to say. "Who can answer the question on the board for me?" Coach asks the class. Nobody raises their hands except me. "Anyone else besides miss Salvatore." He says dismissing my raised hand. Still no one answers. "Stilinski twins, how about the both of you or one of you answer it for me." He points to the two. "The answer is 63." they both say together confident in their response.

"Thats correct actually, JJ when did you become so smart or did your sister give you the answer?" He questions JJ not joking what so ever. "How did the whole school find out your wife cheated on you with your sister?" JJ spits back. He doesn't answer as the class laughs. "Why so quiet now?" JJ teases with a smirk. "And you wonder why coach Finstock will always be the better coach." Sarah says as the bell rings.

Walking to meet Stiles I can't help but to feel a bit of anger towards him all of a sudden. One thing about being supernatural is that your emotions will never be the same as an humans. Waiting outside near the boys lockers room. I turn around to see him walk out the doors. My heart surprisingly isn't racing and I know what just to say. "You came" He says looking at me. "You texted" I responded. "First I want to say that I never meant to hurt you the way I did." He says staying a good distance away. "How when you knew what you were doing Stiles?" I question as I take a deep breath.

"Look I didn't come here to relive what happened almost a month ago, I came here so I can forgive you." I tell him fixing my stance. "You want to forgive me?" He looks up with bright eyes. "The truth is As much as I want to hate you I never could, but I will never love you the way I did in he past." I tell him truthfully. "There isn't a possibility we could try again?" He asks me. "No, Stiles there isn't one." I say to him shaking my head no. "But there is a guarantee that we can move past this and still be in each other's lives." I tell him. "I would like that, I miss you and I miss the pack." He tells me. "We miss you too along with Malia." I tell him also. "We will always be family, there will be ups and downs, but we will never let the downs get the best of us for too long." I reassure him.

"Can I give you a hug?" He asks me. I know he really needs it so I say yes. He rushes over and pulls in for a hug. "Thank you" He say pulling away. "So how are you and Scott?" He asks. "We are good, how are you and Maila?" I ask. "We aren't together, but who knows their may be a future with her." He tells me with a small smile. "I hope things work out for the two of you." I tell him smiling back. "Scott is the better option for you." He whispers to me. "I will always love you, but the love the two of you have for each other is so much more." He tells me. "What do you mean?" I ask him with a look.

"You and Scott are soulmates. You have been since the day you two met. I guess the reason I was so upset with the fact of the two of you being together is because I knew that one day you would eventually realize the love you have for him was more than just being his best friend." He explains, that's when I realized the reason Scott was truly upset with Stiles. "Did you know he had feeling for me before me and you ever dated?" I question as I stop in my tracks as we were walking.
"Yes, I did actually." He says barely able for me to hear. "Why would you do that to him Stiles?" I ask in disappointment. "Scott always go everything and when I finally got you I couldn't let him win at that. later I realized that it shouldn't have been that way and I was wrong." He tells me. "You and him need to talk and I mean it. I'll see you later." I say in diss appointment walking off.

I don't know how I'm going to end this book bro