the day

SCOTT'S POV
It's been a week since the night everything happened. Today is Allison's funeral and we're back in beacon hills along with Adira's family from Mystic Falls. Allison was my first love and to have to bury her today hurts like hell. I haven't slept at all this past week,maybe two or three hours that's all. Every night I cry to myself wishing she was here.

"Scott are you ready to go." I hear my mom say from my door. "Yeah,I just need a minute." I tell her looking in the mirror. I look like crap,bags under my eyes that are also blood shot red. I have to this for not only myself,but Adira ,she needs me. She acts like nothing is wrong,but I know everything hasn't hit her yet and when it does I'll be there for her.

              LYDIA'S POV
I've been staying at Adira's since we got back, I can't stand to be home by myself right now. Me and Adira bumped heads like crazy before Allison died,but we've grown close this past week and it feels good. One thing that's scaring me about Adira is that she's holding all her pain in and ignoring it.

Adira's dad has been keeping his self sane as much as he can for his daughter,especially after his wife found out Allison died she left with no trace. Allison's mother only cared about herself. I look at myself in the hall mirror wearing a black dress that's laced with nothing,but sadness. Every time I look in a mirror I picture Allison beside me like she was the day I came back to school from the whole Peter thing. A tear drop falls, God I can't keep crying like I do every night. I miss her so much."Time to face what everyone is dreading." I tell myself.

             STILES'S POV
I'm sitting outside of Scott's house thinking about what happened that day. Allison was and still like a sister to me and now she's gone. The day I got home I cried myself to sleep wondering why it has to be Allison. She didn't deserve to die,not at the age of 17. I still keep the arrow I accidentally shot at her that day at school,I remember the look on her face when she dodged it. I smile to myself looking back at our memories.

I get out my jeep and walk to Scott's front door where Melissa greets me. "Hey,Stiles." her words were dual,I hug her knowing Allison was like a daughter to her. "How is he doing?" I ask her referring to Scott. "Not too good,have you heard from everyone else?" She asks. "Let's just say everyone needs their time,but we all talked about to last night without Adira." The only reason we didn't talk to Adira last night is because we knew she didn't want to hear it. "I think I'm ready." I hear Scott say coming down the stairs. "Everyone will meet at Adira's before the funeral as planned." I say referring to last night conversation.

                ISAAC'S POV
Today is the day we bury Allison,one of my closest friends. I  stand in the mirror tying my tie getting frustrated. "Allison used to help me with these things when I needed help." I yell not meaning to. I sit on the bed staring at the wall,thinking why her? "Isaac do you need help?" Stephanie asks me probably from hearing my out burst. "No thank you,I'm not wearing it today." I tell her.Ties were never my thing anyways.

Steph and her parents along with her Aunt and Uncle decided to stay with me,not wanting to leave me by myself. They would've went to Adira's,but the whole dads side being hunter aren't good for them.  They've known Allison for the two months we were there and they treated her like family. To know they've lost someone with such a great spirit is painful for them.

              MALIA'S  POV
The clothes I now stand in are depressing. Right now I'm outside Adira's house waiting for everyone else. I'm not a crier,but right now I really need some tissues. "Allison I miss you so much,you hear me." I say up to the sky in a whisper.

                    JJ'S POV
I only knew Allison for Three days before she died. Allison from what I saw was a light in everyone one of her friends lives.That day will forever be in my memory,the way everyone heard her say her last words hurt the most for me.

              STEPH'S POV
My cousin lost her sister and I can't help,but to feel that I have to find away to bring her back. Adira is holding everything in and when she lets it out all he'll is going to break loose. Her friends and family on the other hand aren't taking it well either.

                  ADIRA'S POV
Today I have to bury my own sister,my blood sister. I'm to afraid to face my emotions so I've been avoiding them. Lydia has been here with me,she's like a apart of Allison I still have. I know Scott is going through hell right now and he needs more than a hug. I know I've pushed Stiles away,but I need time away from everything even myself. We never found Sarah and Pope ,but we're still looking. I said my final good byes to Aunt Hope back in Mystic falls,we couldn't give her a proper funeral do to her being supernatural.

Right now I stand in Allison's room holding her arrows,both the ones with her initials and mine. I can't help,but to think her death is my fault. The two arrows that killed her were the arrows with my dna, I could've saved her if I knew faster that she wouldn't die if i fed her my blood. Tears falls down my face. "God Allison why did you have to leave me like this." I say sucking up my tears. As I get Myself together I hear something across the hall fall.

                THIRD POV
Everyone had made it to Adira's house during the time she was upstairs along with Lydia.They all ran to see what the noise was and there Lydia was in tears holding the teddy bear that belonged to her best friend. "She's gone,she was the only one who didn't hate me." Lydia cries out. Stiles looks at Lydia in sadness. "Look at me Lydia,we don't hate you.Yeah you pissed us off,but we will always love you okay." Adira says after she rushes in the room pushing past everyone to get to Lydia. "Now let's go put my sister to rest." Adira says holding Lydia up to walk.

Tears were let out at Allison's funeral along with beautiful words from her sister and friends. Adira buried Allison with her own arrows. Scott had a moment with Allison alone before they lowered her in the ground. Stiles and Lydia  said their goodbyes to their best-friend laying a flower on her casket. Allison's dad couldn't bare to see his daughter in the state she's in as he cried. Steph,JJ,Issac and Malia all said their goodbyes. Allison's friends and family will forever love her even the Salvatore family.

I DID THE CHAPTER LIKE THIS TO SEE EVERYONES POV ON HOW THEY FELT I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT.